sehdevadesh
Yaasmin your last 3 jobs shows very less stability i mean 2 months,3 months and current is 18 months which gives a job hopper impression. Please mention some thing strong for the reason for change as stability is one major concern in your resume. Rest all looks fine.
From India, Delhi
khurramin
Dear Yasmin, first of all dont worry about 1 month. Under normal circumstance it usually take 3 - 4 months to land a good job. As these are not normal time so dont worry it may take a bit longer.
Now I think you should shorten your resume, length is long against your short span of experience.
I would suggest to remove the percentage column.
And Shorten your JD of 1st job as well.

From Pakistan
CRK.MBAHR@yahoo.com

Hai Yasmin,
Please note the below points -
- Career Objective or Summary should be the first heading. (If summary, it contains a precis information on education, experience and knowledge areas)
- 2nd comes Experience
- 3rd is role in current Organization
- 4th comes Accomplishments
- 5th comes Education
- 6th comes Areas of exposure (if experienced) or Knowledge areas (if fresher)
- 7th comes Personal profile
Good luck Yasmin..
CRK
crk.mbahr@yahoo.com
Invited to join the HR blog - hrmanagement-ap.blogspot.com

From India, Vijayawada
yaasmin_84

Dear Seniors,
First of all i would like to thank all of u for giving me ur precious time and valuable suggestions.
A per your suggestions and guidliness, i have done necessary changes in my resumeas follows
1 shorten it to two pages
2 re arranged the type of view
3 removed the two small experiences of 3 months
4 and have requested my current employer to issue me continuous exp letter with break up of designations and they have approved it because the reoson for my gap was also my employers decision of closing mum office but decided to proceed and grow and offer me good position and good package.
but now they are shifting to airoli, navi mumbai and ready to give me transportation and i cannot travel beyond churhcgate and borivali.
I would like to request u senoirs to give me some more of your precious time and valuable suggestions.

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Resume - Yasmin Sheikh.doc (47.5 KB, 70 views)

koteswara Rao Korlepara

hi Yaasmin,
hope you are doing good,
i made some changes to your Resume as per components available in your resume attached by you. and you need to add your profnal objective and your previous Employment details, hope i it helpful to you.

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc yasmin.doc (43.0 KB, 33 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.