archanasrinivas
Hii Ammaji,
My sincere advice is to start interacting with other members in your team and know their activities, learn how the system runs first.
First of all, for a HR important thing is to understand the companies business and how the system runs.
Put your efforts smartly to know what are the activities does other people do and how they do.
This is what i did at my initial days of my career by interacting with other experienced employees and knowing exactly what all are the HR activities in a company and how best those activities can be run.
So, start speaking with your seniors in your team.
Regards
Archana

From India, Hyderabad
nareshdeshmukh

Hii Ammaji
i am initially agree with you this type of attitude of your boss is always wronge,
though you are comparatively fresher, still miscellaneous or supportive type of work must be always provided to you.
and important thing is that how you can prove unless you are given somethings to do.
so, wait patiently, for somemore time, or otherwise search another
warm regards
naresh

From India, Pune
vijaykumarchityala
Dear All Repondents,
I thank you for your contribution in clarifying Ammaji on her problem, But i do wish to remind yo that unless an opportunity is given there is no scope for learing and success. In her case what i feel is her manager might be a person who does not have the tendency to teach and assaign work so that the new comers will learn things and start implimenting. I always suggest even though we might be experienced in our own field there is always something to learn from thing new generation. They always creat situations for us to learn the advanced technologies or concepts that will easy up our routine. Ammaji in your case i would recommend to have a clear discussion with your manager and take necessary decisssion. beacuse time is precious yocannot afford to loose it always looking for a helping hand. All the best.

From India, Madras
Poonamtiwari
Dear Ammaji,
i would like to tell you that your boos will not you any chance to prove your skills .Its better you start searching a new job . Don't waste you time on keep on waiting.
Some one of our team has written that don't be egoistic that you are MBA .Its nothing like that only MBA has a ego .so please change your thinking .
Ammaji has written all these because she has courage to learn so please you guys don't De-motivate her.
Good Luck

From India, Ahmadabad
Mahr

Well said Anil. Nowadays this is a common problem with all starters. They come in with lot of expectations and when they are not allowed to participate in common operations, they feel low and even some look out for change.
Guys I would suggest all to prepare a manual of all the operational process and rephrase it on your own to check whether that can make any changes to the existing one. Act close with all your seniors to learn more on the methodology of the process inherited.

From India, Bangalore
ammaji
Thanks for every one such a great Response . I never expect these kind of Motivation to the unknown person.
And about my problem
Previously I Worked as Recruiter in An Out sourcing firm. after that I got job in FMCG as HR Exe.That time I feel very happy because need to learn new things But I don't have proper guidance to learn that till now

So many times I asked him. then, Recently He said these are your Roles and Responsibilities
Updating the attendance,
PMS
Manpower data,
Capability,
Variable pay,
Recruitment
ESI,PF
HRIS updating
Apart from Recruitment I dont have any knowledge.He said ll give training but till now there is no training. with out training, with out knowledge how can I prove my self. I am doing only recruitment.
How can I learn these things?
Thanks&Regards,
Ammaji

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.