No Tags Found!

H@SS@N

Dear Mr.Indrani Chakraborty Thank you very much Mr. Indu for your liking & finding something worthwhile. Wishing you all the best. All is yours !!!!! Regards Hassan :) :)
From Paraguay
rekhishelly

hi all I think we all should join hands certainly and help to take this movement long long ahead.......
From India, Chandigarh
sowjanyam
hi indrani and fellow members...

my monday ....(3rd of dec)started with this topic clean exit... ethics for employees and management.

QA engineer in my company is not coming from last 15 to 20 days. i knew that he is very much dissatisfied and frustated with the management policies. he was the victum for unethical Quality practices from management side. he wanted to teach a lesson and punish the management... so he absconded from work.

my management asked a production engineer (an old timer) not to come to work from next day. no one month notice... not gave one month salary ....no proper exit.....

This Pro. Engineer and QA engineer are friends. this QA guy joined the new company where this Pro. engineer is working now. No doby except me(HR) and my CEO know this. now my management wants to take a Strict disciplinary action against QA guy.

QA guy says when u dont follow the rules(one month notice for termination) why shall i give notice to u.

what shall i do..this is not time to discuss who is right and who is wrong. both are wrong i know but.. what i sahll i do.

regards

Sowjanya

From India, Ranchi
saisreedhara
Dear indirani
an organization generally should favour of the employees than the managemet because in present day market if company pay salary they can be substitute manpower . if they try to spoil the future of the employee it is not fair

unusual_indu

Dear Saisreedhara
Thank you fopr your comments but I beg to differ with you as I think Hr is a bridgebetween the managment and employees and should think about the employees and as well as the managment and the organisation as a whole The HR is the only person who has to balance things at the management side and as well as the employees side
Keep posting
Thanks and Regards
Indrani Chakraborty

From India, Pune
H@SS@N

:oops: :oops: :oops: I am extremely sorry Ms. Indirani, I have taken notice, from now I will add Ms. with your good name. Regards Hassan
From Paraguay
unusual_indu

Dear Sowjanya

I don't think I have understood your post totally.Let me first narrate what is my understanding of the situation .

1st incident : An old timer of your company who is by profession a production engineer was asked by the management to leave the organisation or we can say his services were terminated with immediate effect

2nd incident: A QA engineer who is a good friend of the production engineer has gone absconding to take revenge on the company and has joined his friend the production engineer in his organisation

Background: The Ceo and HR is aware about both the incidents .Moreover the HR is aware that the QA engineer has to face internal office politics and was frustrated with the management and hence he took such an action

Now I would like to know a few things before I suggest you something from my side .

In the 1st incident why was the production engineer terminated with immediate effect? There has to be some strong reason for taking such a drastic step

In the 2nd incident if CEO and HR both are aware why the QA has taken this step then did you try to counsel the employee if the answer is "No" then why not ? and if "yes" then what was the outcome ?

I hope I will be able to suggest you something once I get a confirmation that I have understood your post properly and secondly if I get the answers of my question

This is an interesting question raised by you and hence I will be happy to be a part of the discussion

Keep posting

Thanks and Regards

Indrani Chakraborty

From India, Pune
saisreedhara
Dear Indirani i agree that HR is a bridge between management ant employees but practically speacing an HR is an an employee who report and acts on behalf of management . so should be very partial

H@SS@N

Dear Sowjanya,
This is really an interesting question raised by you and the points which have been put up by Ms. Indrani for getting more clarification, should be taken into consideration for further exploration of your question.
I am waiting too for this case.
Regards
Hassan :)

From Paraguay
H R SINGH
Recruitment scenario have been changing very fast. Even the prospective employer, in order to get the best talent or in emergent cases, asked the incumbent to join him and if at all notice period is deducted from the previous employer the same is reimbursed to the joinee. In the fast developing economy some industries are finding it hard to recruit the experienced employees and they are ready to go beyond the set norms of the industry.
Regards,

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.