No Tags Found!

Saipavithra

Thanx for sharing this topic......similar thing happened in my office...we r into designing and my competitor pulled one my senior designer in month of may by end of june i lost 20 trained employee for the same company...Todays scenario Headhunting is inevitable....
From India, Madras
snehajassuja

Pankaj,
I think you have mistaken at time of Interview. You might have got excited after clearing all interview rounds & disclosed all the details to other company's CEO. Else it wont be that much easy for them to take up your company's so many employees. this is my view, correct me if am wrong.
This is a bad way of headhuntings. Being as consultant we also headhunt the persons but not in this way. I personally advice you not to give any references of your company's persons at time of interview & don't disclose much details.
If interviewers asking you much about your present organisation, tell them that you will give them all details if you are selected & joining the company.
Good Day.
Sneha Jassuja

From India, Mumbai
pranaykapur
Yes it is called headhunting , honestly their is a question of ethical way of working i call this as unethical head hunting which might be fair as theirs no such low, so shall we take this as another way or source of recruitment, would like to hear the seniors on this.
Regards,
Pranay

From India, New Delhi
sgurwe03

Dear Mr. Pankaj,

We appreciate your efforts to bring this matter to the post. However, The matter seems to be the eye opener for everybody. I would like to share the similar incident, some of the recruitment agency in Delhi too have done the advt that they have direct recruitment from your Company, through the matter was detected and the agency was trapped for false allegations. Some of the youths were cheated that they will be selected in the final round of the Google Interview rounds and have collected the amounts. Another, serious issue came in the mid year of 2004 were the so called recruitment agency tapped our Cab drivers and Grade 4 staff for the procedure and policies followed in the company. Like wise the matter was detected and the persons involved were terminated with the proper Police Case.

Here, I would like to mention that You and everyone should be careful and do the pre interviewing process to have the clear background of the company. Here the Company plays the trick to extract the concerned data from you to full fill their benefits.

You can report this incident to ASSCOM and CII.

From India, Nagpur
Baqir

hi all,Thank you for sharing such a nice post, i would say its chandan mistake that he shared everything before even getting an offer letter, where as CEO was smart enough to play trick with him and gather all the information he required.It was a mind game, which CEO won and Chandan lose.Baqir
From Pakistan, Lahore
chandan2ykpankaj

Thanks Mohan, Snehajassuja, pranaykapur and sgurwe03.

Thanks for your valuable suggestions.

For Snehajassuja:- Actually at the time to of final round (interview with CEO). He asked very tricky questions and after that he asked about my team size and responsibilities of them, I thought that he wanted to analyze my exact job role. That’s why I told him what my team responsibilities are. I never knew that he was targeting to them. And it is sure that they people target one and with the help of that one they picked another one.

Regards

Pankaj Chandan

From India, New delhi
sgurwe03

Dear Mr. Pankaj,
Im sorry to bother you again. But why I think is if any further inquiry occurs from your Company, you too will be executed for disclosing the Companies information. Be careful in the future assignments.

From India, Nagpur
P Bajaj

My considered comments are: -
1. When an interviewing ageney/ company, seeks , proprietary/ confidential details, they are being unprofessional.albeit inapprpriate, as such, should not be obliged.
2. Any smart move of this type, can only be a short term objective, and unlokely to sustain.
3. Do, Head Hunters not have principles?
4. For Pankaj Only Carry this as an experience to learn from. It is very clear, that the experience was unpalatable, and can be nauseating, particularly to one unsuspecting. Make sure you do not do such an injustice to any one, and use this experience at later stages to bring good points home to the others.
Pradeep

From India, Lucknow
nagesh.Koppula
Hi Pankaj,
This is all the part of business, where one win other lose. But don't dampened yourself. Now a days this type of problems are common.
You have to judge yourself that where you are committing mistakes. Take this as lesson and try to improve yourself and be cautious for the next time.
And thanks for this topic which gave lesson to us.
Best Regards,
Nagesh

From India, Hyderabad
Shalinitewari
Nothin here is cheap. the whole corporate world work like this. They might not have like you fit for the position but thought of extracting information in that case. Maybe even you were approached because someone has reffered you.
do not be too bothered. This happens all the time.
Shalini

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.