mukunthan. HR
Hi,
I am new to this HR field started my carreer in a software concern.Could anyone suggest me what is the procedure to terminate employees immediately without any notice period and notice salary? May i know how it can be termed as?kindly expecting a quick reply.

From India, Madras
malikjs

dear
than you terminate the person without thinking any pros and cons.being in software company you donot follow any law of the land or even the appointment letter issued by you.
first of all termination like that without assigning any reason or any misconduct is illegal.if at all you are terminating than you have to give his legal dues .
tks
j s malik

From India, Delhi
praveen.singh
Dear Mukunthan, The simple way to terminate any employee is to convence him somehow to give resignation.
From India, Calcutta
mukunthan. HR
Sir,
First i would like to thank you very much and the thing is we have decided to terminate employees based on their performance only.But as i mentioned earlier it must be with the given norms as adviced by my top management. so whether it is possible for me to do so? And whether any special term is there to mention it? please guide me.

From India, Madras
malikjs

dear
we in this forum guide u only legal ways .you have all options to follow illegal ways,i think that will be better for u.you consult with forum for legal or illegal cunsultation.i donot know u donot want to know the things or u lke illegal advice.
tks
j s malik

From India, Delhi
latha sharma
Hi mukunthan,
Firstly u cannot immedieatly terminate any employee on performance basis, u have to give them warning letters atleast two- three times u should have all the facts and figures that supports that he is not performing , after that u can give him the termination letter keeping in mind the clause in the appoinment letter.
Hope this gives u a little help:icon1:

From India, Indore
kraos_1954@yahoo.co.in

Dear Friends,
As a HR guy you should understand and keep in your mind the termination is a last resort. For terminating the people you should buildup the case otherwise it will become an illegal and lot of implications follows.
If the guy is not performing well you can not simply terminate, have you communicated the same to the individual, have to imparted training, have to tried him on some other job where he can excel. If not then it is going to be illegal. It is not only the individual, over a period of time if the same scenario continues it spreads in the market and nobody will be ready to join your company. As a prinicipla employer your management has to face all the consequences hence pl. be very cautious. There is every chance that employees whith insecurity may form unions also.
Think about all these things and plan.
With best regards - kameswarao

From India, Hyderabad
sahoo_sukumar1982
Dear
According to mallikjee i can support u should be go in legal way, illigal ways is not good for good hr manager according to term and condition time of appointment u should terminate to employees:-D

From India, Calcutta
jitendersyadav

I also agreed with all the experts.
There is only one way that will work on practical ground & will save you from all legal formalities i.e. 'conveyance the employees to put their resignation'. Tell them all the aspect & impact to do so.
Rgds/Jitender

From India, New Delhi
janarthanan .v

Hi,
You said that Wanted to terminate only based on performance. Ok, anyhow better you can follow some illegal terms to terminate them rather than going in a legal way. B'coz you r doing for your company. So, think abt it and safe urself.
Thanx
Jana

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.