shyam_xiss
Dear All,
Kindly let me know what does the law states. It mewntioned that the total working hours in a week is 48 hrs which means 8 hours per day. But does this 8 hours include 1 hour break also. As per my knowledge, the working hrs is contionus working hour. If an employee takes 1 hour break, then the total working hours becomes 9 hours.
Pls clarify.
Shyam

From India, Delhi
rumargu
We are working at client site and we are told to work from morning 8:30 upto 10:00pm some time more than this.We are working like this from past 6 month and also one more fact adding to our harrasment is that we are freshers and have contract employee agreement .According to this we if we break this agreement we have to pay 75000 which they have taken at the time of joining.
I want to leave this company because i am not able to work this much hour but fear to pay 75000 .Can you please suggest any idea to come out from this situation?

From India
gladsonvjacob
Dear All,
I am working in an reputed industry.We have two shifts and 6 days week our working time 1st shift 6 to 3 and 2nd 3 to 12,1 hour lunch time. Is it legal ? or not legal, if it is not legal what else we can do for correction please give me advise,(54 hrs/week)

From India, Bangalore
D. GUPTA
Is the working hours rule not applicable to consultancy firms.recently one of the company indicated working hours of 90-95 hours/week in their presentation to expectant candidates during campus selection.pl clarify.
d.gupta

From India, Raurkela
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.