sweta chanchal
Hi,
The next qusn. is,
If any person Have not recieved any documents from the co., where he was working,also he left that organization.Totally he worked 1yr on that co.
Now,he want to join a new co, now pls. help me......
What the next process he should apply.
Is it true,that without any offer letter/exp.letter,other co. will not except him.
Or, what the other problems he will face to get his next job.
Pls. clear my all doughts.
Regards
Sweta

From India, Bangalore
21stcentury
Dear Swhweta this is right without any letter a person cannot get job or canot show experince but during interivew a person can clearify this to interviewer
From India, Delhi
sandip_sah
From my point of view the person can show his last salary slip or the bank statement in which his/her salary was credited as an proof of being employed
From India, Delhi
21stcentury
but shweta said person didnt get any document from company so how he can get salary slip ???
From India, Delhi
Pradip-S
Sweta should speak with the HR of the previous employer and get the things clear form them.
From India, Mumbai
sweta chanchal
Hi,
if that particular person only handling the all co. as a manager.but proprieter had not given any proof to him.actually that co. was newly start up firm,and that person have done the one yr all HR/Sale/Marketing/Facilities management,like all responsibilities.
Because of some good terms ,having faith on him to he will give the all docs.to him,but lastly the relationship was not that much sound.
He is receiving his salary through check,in his a/c he is depositing .
Now Pls. help me out............
Regards
Sweta

From India, Bangalore
21stcentury
nothing can be done in this case but if he has any refrence from preivos company he can give refrence
From India, Delhi
sp rasal
Dear Friend Sweta,

As concern with u r query and basis on my experience i would like to suggest you that following.

1) It is possible & practicing in practical many companies that they appoint a staff without any letter, but mostly it is practicing where there is no any system or they don’t want to follow it.

2) The person who get such type of experience for him/her problem may arise when he/she going to join new company.
3) because any company which is following system it goes to appoint any staff on basis of certificate.
4) In this situation he/she should be confident about his profession (Practical Work experience which he/she acquired).so whenever he/she face any interview he will explain details of practical knowledge.
5) On the basis of Knowledge the interviewer can judge you that you are having practical experience.
6) You politely tell to concern person what is the fact (you have no certificate)and show them you are having something other than. So there is most of possibility to offer you for job.
7) Always tell true things, don’t try to tell any false things becoz it is always harmful to u r future.
8) Always think positive. Please follow the attached ppt of attitude is everything…………………for success.

Please send me u r replay..

regards,
Sharad
Executive HR & Admin.
MNC

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Attitude_is_everything.ppt.ppt (291.5 KB, 133 views)

sweta chanchal
I think you are absolutely given me the right suggestion.
what my heart is telling to me........
true is always true.....
and no body can take your experience, your knowledge what you have learned.
Thanks a lot Sharad.

From India, Bangalore
sp rasal
Dear Sweta,
As I gone through your above discussion i suggest you don't think extra on past because in that situation u waste u r time so better than, you think about what u can do best for u r future carrier.
But one more time you send to previous employer politely request for certificates. Even though if he is not ready then don’t think on extra and mention in u r cv its experience with practical details.
I am always ready to help you. If u have any sort of query in future share with me i will try my best.
regards,
Sharad
Executive HR & Admin.
MNC

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.