No Tags Found!

hrvinod2013

Dear Please suggest
1) If an employee works for 2 hrs. what will be status of leave ?
2) If an employee works fro 6 hrs. what will be status of presence?
As per practice we mark leave in first case & full day present in second case. But there is no guideline I have seen in any law.
if you know please inform.
Regards
Vinod

From India, Mumbai
Mahr

Hi Vinod,
There is no such types referred in the Law. Also this is purely onto the company policy. In some companies any employee should work for at-least 5 hrs to be considered as half a day. We might also consider the situation based on why an employee worked for less than the required work hours. Would suggest you to prepare a policy referring to Working Hours. What I have suggested is purely assuming that you work for an IT company. This would not imply in an Industry or an ITES company where WFM is in practice.

From India, Bangalore
hrvinod2013

Thanks Sir, For this purpose I am taking guide line given under sec 79(4) of Factories Act, says the method to calculate annual leave with wages. Thanks again for your comment. Rgds. Vinod
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.