No Tags Found!

kraymac
Hi,

So, I started my career as a website developer and I developed a few websites for NGOs. Since the organizations where I worked were small, they didn't follow any statutory compliance. I was at a stage of my life where I didn't care about EPF, TDS, income tax, or salary slips (which was one of the biggest mistakes of my life). Now, the only thing I have is an experience letter and the contact of the organization. They are on LinkedIn and are easily reachable. All the contact details and experience letters are genuine. But I don't have any proof to show salary slips. Also, I don't have any work history record in my UAN, never had PF at that time. The amount that I got was very low, so I never thought about Form 16 as well. Long story short, I worked really hard and I'm not lying or providing any false information. I'm ready for any background verification check.

So, I would appreciate it if someone could suggest me, how to deal with the issues.

vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

No PF with the past employer is not a criteria. Experience certificate is ok to prove your employment but equally important is salary proof. In the absence of pay slip either you can use Bank statement showing the credit of monthly income or try to obtain salary certificate from the past employer confirming remuneration. This would help you to some extend.

From India, Madras
kraymac
Hi,

Thank you so much for the suggestion, sir. The amount that I got was around 2k a month. Since it was a small amount, they paid me in cash so I don't have any bank statement to show. I can ask them to mention the amount that they have paid me, in my experience letter. Will it work ??

Thanks and Regards,
Mayank Pukhral

vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Yes adding salary in the experience letter will be good option.

By the by what do you mean by 2k per month. Is it Rs.20,000/- per month ? Any salary which is significant can be added in the experience certificate.

From India, Madras
kraymac
Hi, By 2K, I mean Rs 2000. And annually it was around Rs 24000. Thanks and Regards

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.