Manish Garg
Hi Ramu and Aryanak,

With reference to your requirement for the HR Software, With this mail I would like to introduce Adrenalin, Human Capital Alignment Software, in your organization. As you are already aware, human capital management and measurement, and cross-cultural workforce engagement are emerging as crucial areas of HR challenges today. Future success for leaders will hinge on acquiring and retaining top talent in an increasingly tight labour market.

Adrenalin is the software that can enable the process of acquiring talent, engaging them with the organisational goals and leading the transformation to help HR leaders win. The product is a web-based suite of applications and covers the following 6 major sub systems: Performance Management, E-Recruitment, Training & Development, Employee Life Cycle Management, Shift Management, Employee & Manager Self Service, Payroll etc.

The application are workflow enabled. Adrenalin is easy to deploy, administer and maintain. Users find it easy to use and master that then makes their work quicker and more effective.

Over 300 companies worldwide are already benefiting from Adrenalin, including HLL, Hero Honda, Religare, HDFC Standard Life, Royal Sun Alliance, A C Nielsen, IFFCO TOKIO, JM Morgan Stanley, Flextronics, Kuoni Travels and other industry leaders. Our customers have through the adoption of Adrenalin:
* Received measurable gains in business performance through increased employee productivity
* Optimized their investments in people by recognizing, cultivating and deploying talented resources to key initiatives
* Been able to extend current IT investments in ERP and Supply Chain Systems to the entire workforce
* Reduce costs by up to 90% in employee processes, unto 50% in communications, 80% in processing time with negligible processing errors.

To take our discussion forward, we would like to share the views of business leaders speaking at a recently concluded event by the Times of India which highlighted CEO’s Perspective on “Can HR add value to the bottom-line?". I am also enclosing a brochure that gives you a brief on the product and the company.

I will be in touch with you to gain a better understanding of your needs and see how you want to take this further.if you require additional information or wish to discuss any particular aspect of Adrenalin.

Looking forward for your call,

Pls contact :

Manish Garg

From India, Calcutta
mohideen
Hi,
We have complete and comprehensive Payroll software.
www.paycare.co.in also for related HR products, check www.intelliob.com
Regards
Mohideen

Manish Garg
With reference to your requirement for the HR Software, With this mail I would like to introduce Adrenalin, Human Capital Alignment Software, in your organization. As you are already aware, human capital management and measurement, and cross-cultural workforce engagement are emerging as crucial areas of HR challenges today. Future success for leaders will hinge on acquiring and retaining top talent in an increasingly tight labour market.

Adrenalin is the software that can enable the process of acquiring talent, engaging them with the organisational goals and leading the transformation to help HR leaders win. The product is a web-based suite of applications and covers the following 6 major sub systems: Performance Management, E-Recruitment, Training & Development, Employee Life Cycle Management, Shift Management, Employee & Manager Self Service, Payroll etc.

The application are workflow enabled. Adrenalin is easy to deploy, administer and maintain. Users find it easy to use and master that then makes their work quicker and more effective.

Over 300 companies worldwide are already benefiting from Adrenalin, including HLL, Hero Honda, Religare, HDFC Standard Life, Royal Sun Alliance, A C Nielsen, IFFCO TOKIO, JM Morgan Stanley, Flextronics, Kuoni Travels and other industry leaders. Our customers have through the adoption of Adrenalin:
* Received measurable gains in business performance through increased employee productivity
* Optimized their investments in people by recognizing, cultivating and deploying talented resources to key initiatives
* Been able to extend current IT investments in ERP and Supply Chain Systems to the entire workforce
* Reduce costs by up to 90% in employee processes, unto 50% in communications, 80% in processing time with negligible processing errors.

To take our discussion forward, we would like to share the views of business leaders speaking at a recently concluded event by the Times of India which highlighted CEO’s Perspective on “Can HR add value to the bottom-line?". I am also enclosing a brochure that gives you a brief on the product and the company.

I will be in touch with you to gain a better understanding of your needs and see how you want to take this further.if you require additional information or wish to discuss any particular aspect of Adrenalin.

Looking forward for your call,

Pls contact :

Manish Garg
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=bWFuaXNoLmdhcmdAbXlhZH JlbmFsaW4uY29t[/IMG]

From India, Calcutta
Sujata.C

Hi All,
i am looking for a payroll system, doesn't matter if it is in excel sheet but need to be effective and covers all aspects. Anyone mind passing me will be appreciated.I need it for Noida as our office is located in Noida(Delhi/NCR)
Thankx & Regards,
Sujata.

From India, New Delhi
metasoft
Dear Sir,
You can go for paryoll software by Metasoft Technologies Pvt Ltd, Dellhi based organisation. Main functionality of the software is complete module of payroll (pf, esi, salary register, ...) taxation (worksheet, form16, e-return, computation sheet). Data importation/exportation from any excel. You can call at 9818435354 or mail to .
[quis AS;89305]Hi
Our company has around 180-200 employees , we used to manage their salary, date of joining, leave entitlement details , medical & etc (everything related to salary) manually (that is on excel sheet) . we are in process of searching a salary software which has all features like issuing of form 16 at the end of the year and other related things at a reasonable cost.
can any one help me in guiding in this.
Regards
AS[/quote]

From India, Delhi
navimike
hai i’m naveen .i’m working as hr in good concern. i wanna payroll software with prospectus. if you have this please send me .
From India, Madras
naveenkumarsmail
'Honey HR & Payroll Software' with all features your company need.

Honey HR & Payroll solution is flexible as well as reliable, fast & easy software that significantly reduces the amount of time that your HR department spends in managing employee information and processing payroll data. Developed on latest and cutting edge technologies like Microsoft .NET 3.5 & Windows Presentation Foundation, it delivers rich contents and features,,

Human Resources Features
HR Periods
-Period Creation
-Holidays

Recruitment
-Applicant Details
-Employee Re-Creation
-Employee Data Import
-Job Requisition
-Resume Short Listing
-Interview Phases Definitions
-Interviewer Remarks
-Interview Status
-Job Offers
-Back Ground Verification
-Personnel Details
-Employee Master Report
-Man Power Budget Details
-Asset Details
-Employee Documents

Appraisal
-Rating
-Key Result Areas
-Key Result Area Grouping
-Appraisal Initiation
-Self Appraisal
-Managerial Appraisal
-360 Degree Appraisal
-Appraisal Outcome
-Increments

Relieving
-Employee Resignation
-No Due Transaction
-Employee Relieving Process

Organization Structure/Tree
Payroll Features
Salaries
-Pay Items
-Direct Payments
-Range Details
-Salary Structures
-Bonus Definition
-Gratuity Definition
-Transfers/Promotions
-Pay Tran Process
-Reprocess Payroll
-Rollback Salary Calculation
-Stop Salary Payment
-Reimbursement
-Leaves & Salary Reconciliation

Leave Management
-Leave Items
-Leave Structures
-Leave Opening Balances
-Leave Applications
-Monthly Leave Transactions
-Leave Register

Shifts
-Shift definition
-Shift Rotation
-Shifts Allocation
-Employee Shift Rotation

Attendance
-Permission Card
-Attendance Configuration
-Attendance Register
-Employee Timings Import
-Employee Timings Entry
-Employee Permission Timings

Loans / Advances
-Loans / Advances Items
-Loans / Advances Issues
-Loans / Advances Reports

Over Time
-OT Types
-OT Causes
-Daily OT Hours
-Monthly OT Hours
-Holidays On Payment
-OT Statement

Insurance
-Insurance Types
-Insurance Policy Details

Projects
-Project Definition
-Project wise Man Power

Employee Tour Details

PF Reports
-PF Challan
-PF Form 12 A
-PF Form 5
-PF Form 6A
-PF Form 10
-PF Form 3 A

ESI Reports
-ESI Form 5
-ESI Challan
-ESI Form 1
-ESI Form 1-B

Reports
-Pay Slips
-Professional Tax Form V
-Salary Statement
-Bank Statement
-Salary Analysis
-CTC
-Net Pay Sheet
-Pay Item wise Report

TDS
-TDS Components
-Section Details
-Employee Declaration
-Savings Proofs Submission
-Generate Challan
-Challan Details
-Form 16
-Form 12 BA

We have developed this HR solution after in depth
study.It will fulfill all HR needs for your Organization.
we will give 24x7 after sales support.

If you have queries please visit our website.and you
can find the sample presentation
here. http://2x12.in <link updated to site home>

http://www.2x12.in

Naveen Kumar,
Phone: +91 9000995417

2x12 Software Solutions.
Hyderabad.

From India, Hyderabad
mprab@yahoo.in
Hi,
we are Pune based IT firm providing Customized software and web solutions to various sectors including Payroll. We have more than 7300 clients across Maharashtra so feel free to call on 770 900 6570 as i feel we could offer the best solution for your requirement.
Thanks & Regards,
Prabudh Mane

From India, Mumbai
bringmetolife

Check out the in-hand salary calculator Fresher Salaries in India 2011-2012 | Zuby.in
From India, Bangalore
kavipune@hotmail.com

I would suggest a payroll software of Paypac which is user friendly and can serve the entire purpose. You will get a single user and multi user also in this software which can cover all your payroll systems along with statutory payments. Paypac is from Fast facts now acquired by A Thomson Reuters Business KGR InfoTech can give you complete information.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.