Shraddha Rane

Hi everyone,
The post is for spreading awareness about Aadhar card helpline number. Few days back I had some queries regarding my Aadhar card application process. fortunately I came to know that Government has started helpline number (customer care number) 022-40293000 for Aadhar card related problems/issues. When i called up on the number, that lady nicely explained me all the necessary information in detail and my query is solved. So I would like to spread this information to as many possible people so that they can utilize this facility by Government. This helpline number is valid for entire Maharashtra.
AADHAR CARD CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER- 022-40293000

From India, Mumbai
tajsateesh

Hello Shraddha Rane,
While appreciating your efforts to spread/share the facility, why not go a bit further?
IF you can, why not post the helpline #s in other cities/locations also--given that CiteHR has members all over the country?
That would be of MUCH LARGER use to the members.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.