Snehal Shastry
hi brian, yes i agree.. its a value for money deal on nyaasa
I'm a facilitator for hr operations setup and the info is pretty useful for me as it enhances my reach significantly.
Rgds
Snehal Shastry

From India, Pune
Vasant Raval
thanks for sharing the info..there’s lot that can be done with info on Nyaasa appreciate citehr for this good work allowing sharing of information :) regards V S Raval
From India, Pune
Keshav Ratnaparkhi
Indeed it is!! I appreciate the industry classification and sharing of important market research knowledge at nyaasa.com
I'm a subscriber for nyaasa.com and look forward to more such valuable inputs from this great forum
Regards
Keshav Ratnaparkhi

From India, Pune
arvindstuti
Mail me your requirements which type company u want.................
Regds
Arvind Kumar Rastogi
HR_consultant
Stuti Job Consultancy
Shahjahanpur-U.P.,India-242001

Mob-9044431672
www-stutijobconsultancy.webs.com
Feel free to write me any time on

From India, Delhi
shrikant pandit
Hey, thats a cool site for any HR consultant to subscribe for 3-6 months. Thanks guys for the update. Appreciate Best luck to nyaasa.com Brgds Shrikant Pandit Mumbai
From Congo, Kinshasa
Sule S
Thanks Mr.Pandit for your post. i just subscribed to nyaasa.com and feel its like a gold mine. any such sites plzzz let me know. thanks again Regards, Sule S
From India, Pune
Munish Bhandari
yes, what i was able to find good at nyaasa was that a lot of foreign companies coming into india were traceable industry wise
From India, Pune
Kieth
thanks guys, its raining sales leads on nyaasa.com. We are a Canadian company and are setting up operations in Noida. We also look fwd for some business development managers to meet and finalise deals with companies listed on nyaasa.
Feel free to mail me:
Regds
Kieth
CEO

From Burundi
Jonathan Paes

My dear hr & payroll agencies......as you can see, subscribe to nyaasa and profit from it! Jonathan Paes
From India, Pune
Snehal Kirat
Hello friends, interesting info on this forum. any other sites apart from nyaasa to provide new company data? i googled and found some sites, but these were slightly costly. Your thoughts?
Snehal K
Owner
HR Firm, Mumbai Region

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.