jignesh20188@gmail.com
I have to enter 0 in no of days worked column.If I put 0, I have to select the reason for 0 if you select the reasons there may be Leave, no work, lp's I can avoid the contribution More over, end of the six months, they are on role.After that automatically their names will be deleted any Circular there this regarding rules.
From India, Vapi
Madhu.T.K

Jignesh, what do you want to convey? I can presume that you are talking about ESI and entering the attendance details for uploading the returns in the ESI site. Right?

If an employee has not worked on any day, why can't you mark 'absent'? If that continuous absence would lead to deletion of the employee, what is the issue? Let him be exited from the system and when he rejoins, register him as a new employee with the same old/ existing ESI number. With this he will get the benefits of his past contribution and he is not going to lose any seniority.

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.