No Tags Found!

rkc30

Looking for HR Executive with 1-3 Yrs exp. For Noida location.
From India, Chandigarh
riank

Hi, I would be intrested for the said position. You can find the required details in the attached resume. I’m open to relocate to Noida. Regards, Ankur
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Resume_Ankur_Namdeo.doc (64.0 KB, 35 views)

rkc30

The company is into auto parts manufacturing, certified with TS:16949 & tier 1 OEM supplier having customer like Yamaha, TVS, Bajaj. Aprox manpower of the unit is 425.

Key Activities / Job Description1. Training and Development- Preparation and implementation of the training calendar- Coordination with the shopfloor executives / managers for implementation of the initiatives- Facilitating training need identification for Organisation / Group / Individual levels- To arrange in-house and external training programs strictly as per plan.- To maintain display boards across the unit.2. Systems / Statotory Compliances Compliance- Compliance to the audit requirements under ISO / TS : 16949 & Customer Audits- Compliance under various labour laws.3. Employee Communication System- Motivating suggestions across all levels of employees- Visual Display- Bulletin notices 4. Recruitment / Employee Facilititation- Finding candidates through Job Portals & follow up for attending interview- Preparation of offer letter & follow-up for joining- Induction training & other joining related formalities

From India, Chandigarh
sahni_kirti
Hi, I am working in Noida only & looking for job change, kindly provide your e-mail id so that i can mail you my resume. Thanks & Regards Kirti Sahni
From India, Delhi
Kaku
Pls find attcah cv for aforesaid postion. I am ready to reloacte anywhere in India, provided good learning opportunity with reasonable package Tanvi Chhabra 9711907334
File Type: doc Resume.doc (47.0 KB, 25 views)

ektamudgal@indiatimes.com
Hi, Please find my resume for this position
From India, Mumbai
File Type: doc suprabha_final[1][1][1][1].doc (83.5 KB, 22 views)

skilledhr
Dear, I am interested for the position of HR in your company. PFA my updated resume for your reference. Hope to hear from you soon. Regards, Charu Piplani
From India, Ghaziabad
File Type: doc Profile-Charu Piplani.doc (57.0 KB, 26 views)

trajesh

Iam Intrested............ Can you provide your Mail ID Please find My Resume.................. Regards, Rajesh.T 91-9325002214
From India, Hyderabad
File Type: doc resume[1].doc (236.0 KB, 11 views)

16vandana
Hi, I am interested in this opening. Please find herewith my cv. regards Bandana
From India, New Delhi
File Type: doc bandana_cv_6.07.09.doc (56.5 KB, 13 views)

shweta tuteja

hi i m also intersted foresaid position.. find my resume attached herewith shweta tuteja 09812502204
From India, Delhi
File Type: doc shweta tuteja.doc.doc (43.0 KB, 16 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.