No Tags Found!

shahed.khan

Hi, I work in a Private IT firm which is a share holding company with IT related products and services on Salwa Road. What about you where in Doha. Regards, Shahed
From Qatar, Doha
Anuraadhaa

Dear Shahed
Thanks for sharing your views.
Don't worry you havn't hurt my feeling.
I'm interested because I want a international working expousre, No doubt I can experince it here too in India if I join a MNC but it does not give the working atmosphere because we end working with 50% India colleagues.. more over the laws and cultures are different in different countries..
This is what I think.. you may have different view on this..
How about you.. since how long are you in Qatar..
Regards
Anuradha

From India, Pune
shahed.khan

Hi,
I have been here for 7 months. Yes ofcourse you would get to work with different nationalities, what difference does it make. Even in Dubai there are lot of companies where there are Indian management and majority Indians in few companies what then.
In India you can choose your own interest and stream in which you are interested for ex. Recruitment, employee relations, trainier, work force management, motivation etc. But in Middle East you have less exposure to these areas ofcourse you can have a generalist role .
Im sure you will have a good experience .
Best of Luck for your Middle East experience any infop you need let me know.
Regards,
Shahed

From Qatar, Doha
ramana kumar

Hi shahed ,
nice to c ur message , iam working in a infra company we are into pipe lines from Raslaffan to MIC , iam at abu homor near bangladesh school.
Is your company into product development and marketing? and one of office is at abu nakla , salwa road but iam much aware of doha iam just 2 months old to this city.
ramana

From India, Hyderabad
shahed.khan

Hi Raman,
We are into Retail IT products and services, Training and development, web based IT solutions and Advertising.Its a group and Im working in the parent company.
I live in Madinah Khalifa work at Salwa Road.
Shahed

From Qatar, Doha
ramana kumar

Hi ,
Very nice to your mail , oh great khalifa is very nice place last friday i went to carrefour .......iam into HR & admin activities and our strength is 375 just in our project as i said earlier that we are executing three projects our total stength is aprox 1200 , if u calculate indirect and direct it goes some more .
From which part of india you belongs t and i would like to know your expertise areas .
And is there any HR groups in doha city ? if not y dont we start a HR group and meetups every month so that we can excel more.think about this .
we both will start if everything goes fine
ramana

From India, Hyderabad
angelboyong
hi, id like to inquire, im now a company visit visa valid for 2 months, but id like to transfer to other company and they will give an employment visa. if its possible to transfer to other company if im still a company visit visa to other company.
i hope you will help me for this.
thanks

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.