Jugal
Dear All Friends,
Thanks for your reply and suggestion. As some contraint on me from legal and company point of view, we have decided to deposit the PF and ESI contribution of all outsoured employee on our code from next month.
Again thanks all of you and if you have any suggestion on it Please tell me.
Regards
Jugal

From India, Delhi
mapscons

Pf esic is the prime responsibilty of the principle employeer as such its yours liability and responsibility to deposit it or make the contractor do it and show you the deposit receipt/challan
From India, Velluru
girija nair
DearJugal,
Principal employer is responsible for all statutory compliances...If any contractor fails the liability will cme under the principal company.To avoide this u can deposit the compliance under your code.
Regards
Girija Nair

From India, Mumbai
athirumaran
Dear Kamesh,
U unable to do that, if u paying the contribution of PF and ESI of those employees they will be come under your employment automatically..after that your company only responsible for all the on coming issues....and that is not a advisable think and more over strictly instruct your second vendor to obtain the PF and ESi numbers for their employess...others wise at the time of labour deaprtment inspection the they will raise the question first to priciple employer of you only...if u need anymore assist post me...
bye..
Thiru

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.