No Tags Found!

Kalamegam

Dear Selvan,
I have checked with Professional Tax authorities (Chennai Corporation), nothing has been declared so far about this. If you have any official notification / circular / news paper information, please forward me as an attachment.
Regards
Srikanth

From India, Madras
chitra anand

dear Mr. Selvan,
I just checked the corporation of chennai website and even spoke to the PRO of corporation, but i got a feedback that there is no change in the II half of 2008 - 09.
Where you got the above information?
Regards,
Chitra

From India, Madras
Suthanthira Selvan

Dear Mrs. Chitra, I got it at Ambattur Municipality. There this G.O. displayed and I checked with Consern person also. I will try to get that GO.
From India, Madras
jinasuresh
Dear Seniors, Please provide some valuable information in this......... and also i need to know the correct half year periods aj
From India, Madras
mariavimal27
Dear Ms. Srini, Karnataka’s Revised PT is: Gross Salary of Rs.5000-7999 - Rs.60/- 8000-9999 Rs.100/- 10000-14999 Rs.150/- 15000 and above Rs.200/- In HR Service, Vimal. D 9945139815
From India, Bangalore
jinasuresh
Hi to all,
Hope the below links will be helpful for u all
Professional-Tax
Welcome to Corporation of Chennai
regards
aj

From India, Madras
Suthanthira Selvan

Dear All, Please, find the attachment of GO for revision.
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip Professional Tax.zip (498.2 KB, 670 views)

sekar_hrd
Thanks Suthanthira Selvan,
Dear Folks,
Professional tax can be revised independently by any Corporation/Municipality/Panchayat by their own decision approved by concerned board. I suggest don't get confused and pl reach your area Corporation/Municipality/Panchayats for updations.
I heard from one my Madurai friend that in Thirumangalam they already revised the PT slaps effected from 2008 2nd half itself.
Regards, Sekar Devaraj

From United States, Morristown
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Professional Tax New Slab_Madurai.pdf (685.7 KB, 255 views)

neshas
Hi Suthanthira Selvan. Thanks for your info. I have a query the highest PT so far is Rs: 810 but the excel shows Rs:750. can you kindly confirm. Thanks. Regards, Nesha.
From India, Madras
Suthanthira Selvan

Hi Nesha,
See Mr. Sekar Posting above:
"Professional tax can be revised independently by any Corporation/Municipality/Panchayat by their own decision approved by concerned board. I suggest don't get confused and pl reach your area Corporation/Municipality/Panchayats for updations."
So, It may vary place to place.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.