No Tags Found!

ranu68
Dear Madam/Sir

I am a management trainee into HR, so being my first experience everyday brings a new challenge to me. Our organisation is into Pomegranate cultivation and henceforth its sales and export. So our major operations is at the farm level.U might have understood now that it is very important for us to carefully handle our employees at the farm level as they are the main drivers for our performance...
Having witnessed that our being a new plantation the produce does not meet the expected standards of the export quality, we are now planning to come forward with soft skills training (basically comprising of time management, team building and coordination, operational effectiveness & Self discipline) for our supervisors. In order to impart such qualities among our supervisors we are keen towards exploring all possible options for offering them a training on these aspects.

Kindly offer me some suggestions in terms of sources for execution of such trainings and any other related aspect.

Regards,
Ranu

From India, Bangalore
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Ranu,
You outsource your requirement to me. You will get more value than money. To know about my training activities, click the following link:
Re: Soft Skills Trainers Required.
Thanks,
Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Gaurav Sareen

Dear Ranu,
Congratulations on having the foresight and fortitude to identify your internal business risks and have the appetite to 'fix it'. My name is Gaurav Sareen and I am a Managing Partner at Training Studio - Your Strategic Training Partner based at Gurgaon (Haryana/NCR).
I like the challenge of your assignement as well as the demographics you refer to. I would be very interested to talk with you and for us to take it further from there. To this effect, I invite you to visit my website Training Studio which will provide you with a wealth of information that you will anyway need to evaluate any trainer or training organisation.
I look forward to hearing from you on +91 8800 666 770.
Kind regards,

From India, Gurgaon
Gaurav Sareen

Dear Ranu,
Further to my previous post, please also note that Mr Divekar (the gentleman whose reply is before mine) is a very accomplished trainer and I recommend him highly.
Reading your requirement, I have absolutely no doubt that he is your 'go to man'. When he says that outsourcing to him will get you more value than money, that is exactly what you'll get.
Kind regards,

From India, Gurgaon
ranu68
Dear Mr.Divekar,
As per the discussion we are planning a soft skill training for our farm level supervisors who are directly involved into production of pomegranate. Having followed your link it came to my notice that you have been into training senior level management only and we specifically are looking forward for training partners in order to train our farm level supervisors. It would we kind enough if you get back on this concern of mine.
Moreover, I would like to add for your reference that we have operations in Miri district of Ahmednagar, Maharashtra which would be our preferred location for the training to be imparted.
Kindly update me for the same.
Regards,
Ranu

From India, Bangalore
deepak.d
Hi Ranu,
Greetings from Indian School of Integrated Learning!
We are interested in becoming your preferred partner for Soft skills training. Our unique position come from the fact all our trainers are certified by Speak-First. All programs are rigorously scrutinized and updated every year. We commit to global standards and customize to meet local needs.
I can Send you our company profile and directory so it makes you feel comfortable to speak on telecon. If you can share your email id and contact number, we can take it forward in a smoother way.
Warm Regards,
Deepak |Corporate Manager - Business Development
Bangalore|
Tel: +91 42046268
Mob: +919686804004
Email:
Web: Global Business Proficiency Skills Training & Coaching Consultancy

From India, Kochi
deepak.d
Hi Ranu,
Greetings from Indian School of Integrated Learning!
We are interested in becoming your preferred partner for Soft skills training. Our unique position come from the fact all our trainers are certified by Speak-First. All programs are rigorously scrutinized and updated every year. We commit to global standards and customize to meet local needs.
I can Send you our company profile and directory so it makes you feel comfortable to speak on telecon. If you can share your email id and contact number, we can take it forward in a smoother way.
Warm Regards,
Deepak |Corporate Manager - Business Development
Bangalore|
Tel: +91 42046268
Mob:+919686804004
Email: [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/emage.php?text=39474747364d2e46402f6859632e4350[/IMG]
Web: Global Business Proficiency Skills Training & Coaching Consultancy

From India, Kochi
p.s.srikant

Dear sir,
we at expertus are into these kind of trainings and I have traines people in the reffered skills for maxworth orchards. I understand your current requirements also. Incidentally I have trained people for a tractor company in aurangbad,where we met a set of farmers also and involved them in training. These trainings are deliverd in Combination of Hindi to a large level as it will gel only then.Contact me at +919444382881 for further information on this.
rgds
P.S.Srikant

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.