No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Please guide me, I rejoined the previous organization before two years but when I rejoined I have worked for newer organization just for two months. Now I am going to relocate after two months or so in some other state..So being in the current company is not possible since this company is not at new location, so need to search jobs, so my query is :
1. should I include the company name for which I work just for two months
2. What if I don't include in my resume and in background verification my current employer
says he has worked for some other company for two months.
Regards,
Mahadev

From India, Mumbai
Prashant B Ingawale

Why don’t you resign & complete your exit formalities with the company....?
From India, Pune
nashbramhall

Dear Mahadev,
Thank you for the query. Please let me know if I have properly understood your problem, You worked for Company A for some years; changed over to Company B and worked for 2 months and back at Company A for the past 2 years. In 2 months time, you will be leaving Company A, as you will be relocating and have to search for a job.
Please answer the following questions:
Why did you leave Company A and join 'B and then within two months rejoined Company A?
Why do you not want to show that 2 months experience?

From United Kingdom
ukmitra

hi Mahadev,
Ofcourse, do include them or else you would need to justify what you were doing last 2months. Relocation is considered as a valid reason for change in job against your fear of being a Job Jumper, so don't worry. But, prepare yourself with a diplomatic response to all such questions.
Ukmitra

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
amodbobade

Hi,
Were there any issues with the short (2 months period) job, that you do not want to expose to the new employer? Did you not complete the exit formalities there? Are you afraid to get bad recommendation from that employer? Then the answer depends on the 'gravity of the issues' that you want to suppress.
Doesn't a "bad recommendation" have same effect as the "False Information in the CV"?
Not all interviewers are influenced by recommendations. Why chess imaginary ghosts, when you have still not faced the interviews yet.
If you were honest from your side, even in your 2 months job, then please be honest in your new job application as well. It may give you some more bad experiences, but at least in your new job you can work peracefully without such fears... :-)
Regards,
Amod.

Anonymous
Dear Nashbramhall,
that's exactly what I am saying.
1. I left company A just to explore some other companies...
The main reason I left the Company B is that they did not keep there promise of giving the desired profiled....on paper profile was same as said by them...but actually I need to something else so I resigned...and I rejoined A....and I do enjoy working with comp A.
3.I dont want to include B in my resume...but I m lil worried about that background verification from some other company C when I'll leave my current company
And one more thing that I have resigned officially and not absconded from company B.

From India, Mumbai
Anonymous
Hi amodbobade, I completed the exit formalities...I am just worried about the bad recommendation.
From India, Mumbai
nashbramhall

Dear Mahadev,
Thank you for responding and being frank and telling the truth. When you have not ABSCODED and resigned properly, why are you afraid of showing that two months experience. You can tell the interviewers the truth and they will respect you for it.

From United Kingdom
nashbramhall

Why do you think they will give back recommendation? Everyone knows that sometime people leave a company or a company says good bye to a worker when the face does not fit. Unless you have fought and left, you need not worry. Your present/past company's report, where you have worked for long, will carry more weight.
From United Kingdom
vpk55pune@gmail.com

Dear Mahadeo,
Good evening. Always look up to bright light in life. You are becoming 'job hopper', which I personally feel is unjust for yourself because in the end you are going to be at the receiving end and not the companies you are changing suddenly. Why don't you spend a day yourself and do some soul searching and may be you will find answer yourself.
I personally find that steady and slow win the race and a rabbit ultimately loose the race. You should look at you, your family if there and children if there and then should take steps. Don't bluff any company because ultimately it is you who will be affected.
With warm wishes.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.