No Tags Found!

pon1965

Now, send a Resignation letter with your willingness to pay the notice period and request them to release. Sometimes verbal communications don't work, esp. BPOs where the HR functionaries are mostly inflexible.
Pon

From India, Lucknow
Radhikha D

Hi, thanks for the reply..I would like to mention that it is a private bpo concern.If a employee wants to resign a job he/she has to serve 30-days notice period. Which I did not. I did not turn up to office since Oct-19-2014 which is going to be a month. When I spoke to my HR on Nov-14 all he said was since you did not serve notice period nor resigned so we have done your separation process as Absconding. The genuine reason behind this is I got a job in other company without the reliving letter they will not consider my experience. I worked with Sutherland for 24-months, Oct was my 25-month. In this case my mind is totally blank dont know what needs to be done.
From India
Radhikha D

I will I send them the resignation letter to whom it needs to be sent becoz we have different HR for each and every process
From India
Radhikha D

***How will I send them the resignation letter to whom it needs to be sent. They will not even consider that becoz all communiaction will be done via e-mail.
From India
bcarya

Dear Radhikha,
Just send your Resignation in the name of "General Manager-HR or Manager- HR" and the complete address of the company. And send the Resignation only through registered post. Don't forget to mentioned your complete and correct address on the application along with the mobile no.
In your resignation, you left your services on so and so date due to some personnel problem, and you was not able to serve the notice period also. For that, you are ready to chose the PayBack option. Request them to settle your FnF account and send the Settlement Statement, you will send them the recoverable amount via Cheque in the companies name. And after that kindly issue you an experience letter.
After this, if you got the FnF Statement from them, then half of your problem will be solved. Then just send them the settlement amount and request to issue you the experience letter.
Hope this will help you.

From India, Delhi
bcarya

Dear Radhikha, Not to worry, and just go ahead with this. They will definitely give some reply. Just get back with the position, then will discuss later.
From India, Delhi
siddynair

Dear Radhika,
All the esteemed members here have found fault with the way you parted ways with the employer. It would have been proper to have exited as per the guidelines of the company. if they have tried to retain without force, they were only fulfilling their professional duty. But, whatever has happened is history now. Under the circumstances, it is advisable for you to meet up with the HR people and find a way to document your exit and patch up. You will have to meet them though.

From India
Radhikha D

Shall I send a letter requesting a relieving letter to my HR/General Manager
From India
loginmiraclelogistics

The resignation letter should be sent to those signatory who issued your apptt.letter/e-mail unless otherwise indicated in your T & C of appt.as a Competent Authority. However it is desirable that should be routed thro' the immediate reporting officer, but an advance copy be sent to the Appointing Authority directly as well. In whatever mode it is sent an appropriately acknowledged communication will do the best.
From India, Bangalore
divs.sanil
Hi Radhika,
The action taken by them is appropriate as you have displayed lack of professionalism by abruptly stopping to go to work. Employer has the right to treat employee as absconding if no contacts are established for 3 weeks & above inpsite of reminders sent
The option of paying money & getting early release is at employers discretion. I am afraid you will have to let go of the letter with this employer.
Yuu should learn from this experience & avoid such behaviour in the future.
Regards,

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.