srinaren

Hi Friends,
Hurry up! The D-Day is fast approaching. Those who showed interest in participating in the early stages, what happened to you all? No news from your end and there is no registration! Buck up Friends....we are all meeting for our own Good! is it not? They why this lukewarm response? Please send in your details to my Id- immediately. This informal meet on 10th Sept. will be the beginning of the journey for our Final Meet wherein we are going to invite Top HR Guys from all over Bangalore!
Your Participation is required to make this Meet a GRAND SUCCESS! Please do send in your details immediately.
-Srinaren

From India, Bangalore
raj02

Hi All I would like to take part in the Bangalore meet, please let me know the date and Venue of the meet Regards Raj
From India
Bharvn
Dear SriNaren We are all here to make the event successful. What about Rekha’s request for change in time, do you have any second thought towards that. regards - Bharathi V Naidu
From India, Hubli
srinaren

Hi Everybody,

Thanks for your support and enthusiasm in attending the HR meet at Bangalore on 10th Sept. May I take this opportunity to share and clarify few things!

Firstly, this meet on 10th Sept. is going to be an informal meet which will discuss the modalities of organising an HR meet at Bangalore where in we invite few Well known HR personalities from Big Industries who have made a mark in the HR world with their innovative ideas, policies, pracitices etc., which will be of great help for the HR Community.

Secondly, we will discuss the programme for the Final HR Meet as regards presentation of interesting Papers on topics of importance, the formation of different committees like the organising committee, reception committee, registration committee, the seminar committee, the hopitality committee, fund raising committee etc., depending on the organising capacities of the members of citeHR.

Thirdly, I want all of us make use of this Final HR Meet for our professional gain where in with a platform available get benefitted by organising this in a professional and right way.

In case any of you want to convey anything else, please do tell me immediately.

WELCOME TO THE INFORMAL HR MEET OF BANGALORE AT KARNATAKA BADMINTON ASSOCIATION ON 10TH SEPT. 2006 AT 5 PM.

-Srinaren

From India, Bangalore
srinaren

Hi Friends,
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE
INFORMAL HR MEET
ON
10 SEPT 2006
AT
KARNATAKA BADMINTON ASSOCIATION
No.3, JASMA BHAVAN ROAD
MILLERS TANK BED AREA
BANGALORE-560052
PHONES: 22254758/60
BILLIARDS ASSOCIATION
OFF CUNNINGHAM ROAD
TIME: 5.00 PM SHARP
IF ANYBODY IS STILL INTERESTED TO ATTEND THIS INFORMAL MEET THEY CAN WALK-IN TO THE VENUE. WILL BE MUCH OBLIGED IF THEY CAN CONTACT ME ON 9341222749.
-SRINAREN

From India, Bangalore
prabhakarch

Hello All
All the best for your meet. I wish it be a grand success.
We, Hyderabad Cite HR members are meeting too this Sunday. Our count is 70. Can anyone reach this bench-mark??????
Regards,
Prabhakar Ch

From India, Hyderabad
devjit28

Hi Bangalore Guys, Wish you good luck with your meet. Do let us know how it went off. And don’t forget the photos. Regards, DEvjit
From India, Gurgaon
srinaren

Hi Everybody,

I am sure you are all wanting to know how the CiteHr-Get together at Bangalore went on! is it not? How many people attended? What were the deliberations that took place? Can have a look at the people whom you know only by name through photographs.....etc.,

Well, first let me tell you all ....no's and not's! Disappointed! Well , good will follow the bad, always. Light after the Dark, is it not?

All together, 25 citehr forum members confirmed their participation in this informal meet held today i.e., 10 Sept 2006 at Karnataka Badminton Association. Unfortunately, the weather God played the spoil sport! There were heavy showers in Bangalore in the evening. So, hold your breath.......! 12 members attended the informal chat daring the weather God! Great! is it not!?

As regards the photograps....oh! sorry friends, you have to wait for some more time to see the charming faces of the members at Bangalore! I assure you, you will feel happy seeing them after sometime!

The meet was attended by Rajaram, Kurian, Sidheshwar, Rekha, Ramya, Deepti, Bharathi, Kiran Kumar, Shubha, Amruth, Somu Shekar and of course me, Srinaren!

The meet was kick started by welcoming the gathering by Srinaren, briefly explaining the idea behind organising this meet. This was followed by self introduction of the participants.

Later on, Rajaram told the gathering that there are many forums of HR professionals but we have to make this forum from citehr differently! This was very well received by the members who agreed that the meet should be different and useful. In this discussion, Srinaren, Kurian, Amruth, Praveen, Shubha, Rekha, Ramya, Siddeshwar participated actively.

Then, the members shared their experiences, views and the present scenario of HR. Initially, HR was called as Labour Officer, then became Personnel Officer and now Human Resources Officer. Kurian felt that we should not call Human Resources, because he felt that Resources is connected with manufacture . A seperate post will be appearing shortly regarding this line of thinking! Please do await for it from Siddeshwar.

It was decided to meet 2nd Sunday of every month. The meet will have an agenda which will be notified well in advance and there will be deliberations on that subject. The members felt that this way, many problems can be discussed and the solutions can be obtained from the senior members. Everybody can come out with their experiences, views and suggestions on the specified subject. This was well accepted by all the members of the meet.

All members felt that the attendance should improve and they all assured they will recommend their friends to become citehr members and attend these monthly meetings.

We all had light refreshments, thanks to Rajaram, who hosted this meet.

The informal meet ended with a formal thanks giving by Srinaren.

-Srinaren

From India, Bangalore
rekhaaaa

To All CiteHR Members based out of Bangalore,
We had a great time yesterday....Since the gathering was small we could maintain a personal touch to it.
Request all you guys in Bangalore to join us in our meetings to come. We plan to make it different from the regular meetings....
Regards,
Rekha

From India, Bangalore
ramya347
Hi All, I thank one and all for attending the Offline Cite HR Meet on Sunday 10th Sep 2006 in bangalore.... I was nice meeting all of you ... Thanks and Regards Ramya
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.