Rohit_123
Hi All,
I am Aakanksha,new member of this community,in my prevoius company i was on leave for 10 days coz of my merrige,i ask to my boss again and again for my salary he didn't provide me coz of fund problem in company so i resigned from the company and ask them for the time duratation of notice period*although i was providing on phone support to my new hr person.Then My previous boss terminate me without any notice.And now after two months of this he is not giving me my salary.I need your suggestions in this Please help me out..............
Thanks
Aakankha

From India, Delhi
Amatya007

Dear Aakanksha,
When you have decided to leave the company, have you given the formal resignation letter to your boss. If yes, then he can not terminate you. He can relieve you with immediate effect.
If you did not give the resignation, in that case he has to send the absconding letter to you and then termination letter.
What is mentioned in your appointment letter regarding the resignation or Termination ?
Either you have serve the notice period or give the salary in lieu of notive period. The same condition would be application to the company, either they have to give the notice or pay in lieu of notice period.
On the same ground you have to discuss your case with your boss.
AMATYA

Rohit_123
Thanks for your suggestions AMATYA actually i send my resginatation through mail and i mentioned there i am ready to serve the notice period but within 5 min. i got my terminatation mail,i never get any papers regarding this,i belive i can file a case against the company because their behaviour is not good at all.
From India, Delhi
Amatya007

Hi Aakanksha,
My suggession is to talk to your boss and ask his to pay the salary in lieu of nitoce period as he has terminated you.
If he refuse to do it, send a letter ( hard copy through Registered AD POST) to him quating the para mentioned in the appointment letter reg termination and ask to pay the salary as he has terminated you from the services as per the mail dated ..............
Mark CC to the Director of the Company and the senior management.
All the copies has to send through Registry post. In all copies you have to provide your contact details with phone number.
Atleast 3 letters you have to send to them with a interval of 20-25 days.
After that you can sue to the company.
AMATYA

Amatya007

He is a human being and he can make the mistakes. So talk to him and clear your dues from there. If he is behaving in a professional manner, you have to take the some steps. AMATYA[

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.