boss2966

Yeah Bharathi. Each and every training programmes has there own justification. But the optimum utilisation of such training programmes into our work culture are only fetch good results.
Thanks for sharing nice HR Tips.

From India, Kumbakonam
boss2966

Exactly Mr. Giridhar. The Communication must be proper and must contain Accuracy, Brevity and Clarity, otherwise it will create unwanted gossiping and rumour within the receipients. A well communicated message is as like well finished task.
Thanks for sharing nice HR Tips.

From India, Kumbakonam
bharathi_83

HR Tip of the Day: Interpersonal Skills are very important: Hire and train for interpersonal skills as well as technical skills. Using pre-hire assessments can help to identify people who may be derailed by their inability to get along with others.
From India, Madras
boss2966

Dear Bharathi
Interpersonal skills are as important as technical skill and performance of an employees. Especially who are in HR Field must have trained in Interpersonal Skills.
Thanks for sharing nice HR Tip Bharathi.

From India, Kumbakonam
bharathi_83

HR Tip of the day:Job Enrichment - A way for employee motivation: Review the job design of key positions within your organization to see if jobs can be enriched and made more meaningful to the job holders. This can be relatively inexpensive to do and could provide a payoff in increased productivity and reduced absenteeism.
From India, Madras
boss2966

Nice HR Tip you have shared Bharathi. Actually Motivation is a vast subject. You can further explain further with its types of Motivation, i.e., Positive Motivation and Negative Motivation Motivation with or without Financial implication, How it works, Where it can be applied, etc.
Thanks for sharing nice HR Tip, Bharathi.

From India, Kumbakonam
boss2966

It is really true Mr. Giridhar. As a team member we must speak out our opinion in meeting and explain the pros of our opinion and listen for the cons from other members. Then only we can get a clear idea of the issues in hand and its pros and cons, by which we can reach uninamous concensus.
Thanks for sharing Mr. Giridhar.

From India, Kumbakonam
bharathi_83

HR Tip of the Day: Personality Traits for predicting performance: There is a lot of evidence to support the use of personality trait assessments as predictors of job performance—particularly assessments based on the “Big Five” model of personality. Be a little careful, however, and don’t place 100% confidence in personality assessments as a predictor of performance. After all, we humans are highly adaptive and research also shows that personality traits can change (or adapt) in response to organizational situations.
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg Image 001.jpg (5.4 KB, 85 views)

bharathi_83

Introvert vs Extrovert: Definition

Going by the simplest possible explanation, an introvert is one who tends to get energized in solitude, while an extrovert is one who tends to get energized by the presence of people around him. The detailed explanation of both these terms given below will make the concept easier to understand.

Introverts
In psychology, introversion is defined as "the state of, or tendency towards being wholly or predominantly concerned with and interest in one's own mental life". Introverts are more often self consciousness, passionate, quiet and deliberate. They are not so social, and prefer to spend time in loneliness, doing a range of activities, such as reading, writing, painting, etc., which makes them happy. Being in a crowded room makes them nervous and anxious. Introverts tend to think before talking - a characteristic which their extrovert counterparts lack.

Extroversion
In psychology, extroversion is defined as "the act, state, or habit of being predominantly concerned with and obtaining gratification from what is outside the self". Extroverts are assertive, enthusiastic, talkative, blunt, etc. These people are quite social, and tend to get bored when they don't have people around them. You are bound to find such people in social gatherings, ranging from charged-up parties to more serious community activities. Extroverts do well in careers like politics, teaching, marketing, etc.

From India, Madras
Moonaasa
Hi
I applied for HRM in an international company
Kindly I need your advice for the interview I can speak English as second language my Bachelor is at
my last year position is head hunting in a recruiting company also my 9 years’ experience is as assistant principal in school of cores meeting the new candidates doing workshops .

WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING DURING THE INTERVIEW ?

THANKS

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.