sunita123

Riya,
Taking a break will always retard your practical knowledge on the subject......
when you will get back after completing your MBA you may feel everything do be new and at times confusing.So if you can manage both then the wise decision is to do it correspondence while working.

From India, Hyderabad
vlahr
Try for welingkar there u need to give ur entrance GD & PI having good brand name for part time MBA.
From India, Mumbai
sujal_03

Dear Riya
In Mumbai good institutes offer part time DEGREE COURSE recognised by university of mumbai but chk out if the entrance test are over. the colleges are
1. JBIMS
2. NMIMS
3. Welingkar
4. Somaiya
These four colleges are coinsidered good in mumbai though there are many.
The fees u need to chk out but they are as per university norms. I go as a visiting faculty to a few of them.
All the best
Thanks & Regards
Sonali Wagle

From India, Thana
virtuallyhigh
yes u can pursue mba from correspondence....correspondence these days r becoming popular.....actually scenario has changes a lot....companies now look for your skill.....your capabilities...doing mba will only make u eligible to reach to that door.....
personally i would suggest you that u should go for icfai correspondence because the materials which they provide r similar to that of the regular students, as i have some of my frends doin from icfai correspondence, they also conduct classes.....then they have a training schedule.....its the replica of the regular mba course from icfai.
for further details contact:
Vaibhav Singhal

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.