ravikanth.msv

This is a kinda discrimination..... a girl/woman posts something there are 'n' number of views and 'n' number of replies...... and a boy/man doesn’t get the same response.... why is it so?!
From India, Bangalore
KVE

Hello Mr. Ravikanth:
I guess I woud want to disagree on that. There have been times when I've not got a single response. That doesn't necessarily mean am being avoided or ignored or even being discriminated. In fact, I feel lucky that I've been getting timely responses or else I wudn't 've been able to take a stand & decide without the guidance that I received. Am very thankful for that!
Moreover, it's not mandatory to get a response here, or is it?
By the way, cud I knw what exactly is bothering you? I'll be glad if I cud be of anyhelp at all.
Good day!
Regards,
Kappu

From India, Pune
ravikanth.msv

Dear Kappu/all....

Well Well.....Don't take me otherwise, i do not have anything against any one.... actually that day i was having a discussion with my collegue....it was rather a light discussion about friend requests,notifications,scraps,tweets(all kinda crap) in various social netwroking sites.

She said "I'm actually fed up with these social netwroking sites, daily get 10's & 100's of such requests,posts,tags,notifications and everything(unnecessary),i don't understand why someone can send such requests etc., actually not knowing the person(especially if it is a girl)? thats very disturbing!"

and on those lines i posted that comment of mine here to get some EXPERT OPINION ;) .....probably, now i feel,i must've been more clear and specific and posted that at a right place :) and i didn't want to use the word discrimination,but couldn't remember an apt word in that situation :P,Sorry if some one felt hurt.

Dear PON,

Of course, All the fingers can't be uniform.

Love,

-M S V R K S-

From India, Bangalore
ravikanth.msv

Thank you for that kappu........and i fail to understand why people go in to JUDGEMENT MODE when encountered by such questions,i want some one who can Respond,please don't react......
Hope some one respond because i didn't get my answer ..... ;)
Regards,
-M S V R K S-

From India, Bangalore
KVE

Well, well, well! I didn't mean to judge but that it was a concern. In a way your post can be also viewed as "your judgement" of the members here.
To add further, what's wrong with having a "judgement" after all - yours, mine, or anyone elses? We all have judgements! Some voice it, some don't! I find people to be very critical about being judged or judgments - wherein judgement is all about one's ability to make critical distinctions and achieveing a balanced viewpoint. Now what's wrong with that?

From India, Pune
ravikanth.msv

Now come on....it didn't start with that JUDGEMENT...it started with the DISCRIMINATION rather :P ...... I don't want to take a by-pass for my answer B) ......
Kappu, you mentioned
"By the way, cud I knw what exactly is bothering you? I'll be glad if I cud be of anyhelp at all."
help me finding the answer and Be glad... ;)
M S V R K S

From India, Bangalore
ravikanth.msv

Well,i’m not sure.... but hope this thread ends here... :P Happy Maternity leave ( of course with salary ;) ) M S V R K S
From India, Bangalore
Sarala Palapala
Dear Colleagues,
With heavy heart I have to mention that I am working for a company which believes in such worst practice of salary retention during maternity. Actually I gave a bond of 2yrs while joining and now I am almost going to complete 1 yr in this company. Recently I became pregnant and for a shock, I came to know that they are going to hold my salary when I will be going on my maternity leave. They are not even paying my medical reimbursement (1250/- per month) for those 3 months. When I enquired with my manager she is saying that, we are holding it back as we don’t know whether the employee rejoins post maternity leave. Hence, then the bond amount has to be deducted and paid. Any way if the employee re-joins, she will paid the full amount later. Secondly, I will be eligible for salary revision after completing 1yr with the company but as I am going on maternity leave I will not be eligible for it till I rejoin. Also, the effective date of my salary revision will also

From India, Bangalore
Mahrukh07
Can anyone please advise if an employee goes on maternity leave for 3 months - is she eligible for the annual bonus for that year or not?
From India, Mumbai
kprasoon

Yes, if she has worked for 30 days in the financial year for which bonus is being paid. regards, Kamal
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.