Babita Raj Gupta
I have done Post Graduation Diploma in Human Resource from IMDR, Pune and have 6 months of relevent experience. I am interested for the above mentioned position so kindly find the attached copy of my resume.
Regards,
Babita

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Babita Raj Gupta.doc (59.7 KB, 99 views)

mas.alim
Dear Sir Can u plz drop ur mail Id so that intrested candidate can forward their respective CVs. regards Alim
From India, New Delhi
Kalpanab
Dear Friends,
We are in the business of providing value-added staff augmentation and consulting services to large corporate, some of which are fortune 500 companies.
We specialize in Domains like Banking & Finance, IT, Service Industry and FMCG’s, Engineering, Power and look forward to complimenting your organization in field of staffing and payroll services.

Should you require any clarifications, please feel free to contact at your convenience.
Regards,
Kalpana

From India, Delhi
singhajit
Hi HItesh, Please find attached Resume for the post of management Trainee.
From India, Mumbai
File Type: doc Ravindra Singh doc.doc (33.0 KB, 51 views)

aparupa_b2006@yahoo.co.in
hi,
I am aparupa bhattacharya.I am a fresher doing my PGDM in HR from Globsyn Business School in Kolkata.I am currently in the final year of my studies and interested in the profile of your co.I am flexible to relocate in any area and look forward to work with you!
my emal id : [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=YXBhcnVwYV9iMjAwNkB5YW hvby5jby5pbg==[/IMG]
mob:9339051953
regards,
aparupa!

From India, Calcutta
yashi
Position : Executive – HR / Management Trainee
Educational Qual. : MBA(HR)
Experience : Fresher from renowned institute or with 1 year experience
Salary Can be offered :3.0 lacs CTC
Recruitment on roll of: Mahindra Finance
Job profile : HR Generalist
  • · Participation in manpower planning for the region
    · Sourcing of the candidate through various recourses i.e job portals, visiting campus, consultants, advt etc.
    · Scheduling the interviews, completing the documentation formalities of the candidates, arranging the offer / appointment letter
    · Arranging the induction programs
    · Coordinatig for various training programs
    · Database management for employees
    · Completing transfer and confirmation formalities of the employees
    · Coordinating PMS activity
    · Employees query handling
    · Various report generation and data submission to HO
    · Conducting exit interviews
    · Completing exit formalities of the resigned employees
    · Handling the disciplinary issues
    · Employee welfare activities
  • Planning and arranging CSR activities
About Mahindra Finance.......

A subsidiary of Mahindra & Mahindra Limited, we are one of India's leading non-banking finance companies. Focused on the rural and semi-urban sector, we provide finance for utility vehicles, tractors and cars and have the largest network of branches covering these areas. Our goal is to be the preferred provider of retail financing services in the rural and semi-urban areas of India, while our strategy is to provide a range of financial products and services to our customers through our nationwide distribution network.

Hi dear
I am Yashvinder Houda, I have done my MBA in HR and Marketing currently I m working in Nelito Systems Ltd TATA Group Com. as an Exe. Business Intelligence at Mumbai. My Most intrest lies in HR , I am looking for the change. I am redy to relocate ,here I m attaching my resume for the opening. If you find suitable thent plz contact ne at [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=eWFzaGkuaG91ZGFAZ21haW wuY29t[/IMG][

From India, Mumbai
File Type: doc Yash Resume.doc (56.5 KB, 135 views)

Anjali sarin
Hello Sir
I am Anjali Sarin and waiting for my last semester MBA - HR results.
I am looking for an HR generalist profile to start my career with, please find attached the cv.
Hope to hear from you soon.

From India, Ambala
File Type: doc ANJALI.doc (46.5 KB, 67 views)

dhaivat
Dear Sir...
I am an MBA in HR.Since the past 2 months I am working for a renowed bank in Surat as Assisstant Manager.I am also a Law Graduate who is looking out for challenging oppurtunities in HR.I am willing to relocate to Ahmedabad.
Please find attached my CV for your kind consideration.
Thank You.
Regards
Dhaivat Khedawala

From India, Ahmadabad
File Type: doc Khedawala Dhaivat.doc (417.5 KB, 46 views)

abha_sngh

Hi friends I have 2 years exp. in HR. working as HR executive looking for a change in south Delhi. pls help me out. Its very2 urgent. abha
From India, Mumbai
ankit_chaudhari

Hello, Please find my attached cv fo the same...
From India, Rajkot
File Type: doc Ankit.doc (59.5 KB, 30 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.