No Tags Found!

amarnath1432001
:Hiii, As far as my knowledge is concern, this really quite difficult to explain the exact way of execution in acts as well as in attitude. We need to keep ourselves in the system so as to change the system. Hence active participation, co-ordination, co-operation is inevitably an integral part to establish the role. In addition to that an effective communicator can only convey the exact message to the target which is an important characteristics of an ideal HR Manager.

In relation to that, last but not the least discipline in acts and attitude will motivate others to follow your words. Discipline doesn't say that we should not have lunch with workers, or mix with them. Our body language should be of that type which reveals a message to other workers to motivate to work. In addition to that i well come all other suggestions if i m missing what HR about.

Besides this, being legally sound is most important not only to acts smart and confidently but also makes ourselves to copy with the situation accordingly without which this is quite difficult to survive in manufacturing industry as you know well about the bitter truth of life "Survival of the fittest".

Thanking you

Amar nath sharma

From India, Sambalpur
listerhr
Dear Sanjeev
Such a Challenging Question you asked.As of my Experience the follwing three skills needed for HR Professional.
1)Commanding Skills
2)Neutral and Peaceful Mind
3) Caring Nature.
4) Soft Skills
As am giving priority to the above top 3.The reason why i put soft skills as last the top three itself is a soft skill when we have it separately.
Regards
Mageswaran S V

From India, Madras
Ramaswamy PS

Sanjay:
True HR professional is many rolled into ONE
Analytical, Diagnostic Observer and appraiser
Be Objective
Sure must be a good listener and effexctive Communicator
He is part of the organisation yet stands as an outpost of all weather shelter
Should be able to hear beyond what he listens, see what may be shielded
Understand the conflicts that may arise, yet a pacifier philanthrophicaly
Must be a Mentor not a Preacher
Must be a friend be able to indicate shortcomings
Be able to call 'a Spade-a Spade' without uttering the word 'Spade'
And indeed a No Nonsense Man
Regards
P S Ramaswamy

From India, Madras
malvina
Strategic Orientation,Organization, Multitasking, Discretion and Business Ethics,Dual Focus., Employee Trust, Fairness, Dedication to Continuous Improvement\, Team Orientation etc...
one needs to prioritize these skills as per ur Organizations need. HR ppl should know what is ur respective orgs strategy and what will make ur organizations business tick /grow....
Hence ,have a tailored approach accordingly.......

From India, Calcutta
Tarannum@janani.org
Dear Sir, As we don’t work on Saturday and Sunday in this case, can appointment letter date and joining date be of Saturday and Sunday or not? Requesting you to kindly let me know. Regards Tarannum
From India, Patna
Sanjeev.Himachali

@ Tarannum, in most of the companies the practice is to keep Monday as joining day, however, joining day can be any day of the week except weekends. If you company does not work on Saturday and Sunday, they cannot keep these two days as joining days.
From India, Mumbai
Godi
Hi Sanjeev.
Good Evening. According to me the three main skill that a HR must possess is that
1. Leadership Skill
2. Maintaining an effective Employee Relations
3. Listening and Problem solving..
Regards,
Poongodi

From India, Madras
Sanjeev.Himachali

@ Poongodi, you listed some really nice points, however, I need to understand few things:
1) Leadership Skills: Why everyone in the HR department needs to have leadership skills? What do they lead? Employees of the organization are lead by department heads and department heads are lead by the management or the board. I believe all HR professional needs to have the skill of collaboration.
2) Problem Solving: Whose problem solving – the company or the employees?

From India, Mumbai
Tarannum@janani.org
Dear Sanjeev Sir,
Thanks for your reply. I want to make it more clear about the appointment letter date (which is mentioned on the top). Can it be issued on Saturday or Sunday (weekends)?
Regards
Tarannum

From India, Patna
Sanjeev.Himachali

@ Tarannum, you can issue appointment letter on any day of the week, including Sunday, at any time of the day, be it mid-night or any other time...however, you cannot ask someone to join on weekend, Saturday or Sunday, if the company is not working on those days. Joining can only be week-days or working days of the company.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.