binduvinod
Dear Sir/Madam,
I have resigned from the company since we have not been paid for 4 months and for some people more than 6 months due to non availability of funds, but we were promised everytime that it will be settled in a day or two without any concrete answer.
Kindly suggest me what should I do to get my dues, apart from mailing or talking since I know that there will not be any reply from their end.
Thanks,
Anitha.

From India, Hosur
Ramnaresh_20

Send in a lawyers notice, consult a employment lawyer, they will have good knowledge on that.
From India, Hyderabad
AMIT TRADA

Dear binduvinod
First Step:-
Send your employer formal letter cum request letter to release your unpaid salary & asking tentative date for reliving your unpaid due ( F & F )
Second Step:-
After none reply one more letter send to your employer with reference to your first letter & CC to ALC office
Third Step:-
Further No any reply form employer direct approach to ALC with previous & last letter and some your employment detail (Appointment letter, joining ltr, ID Card, Attendance sheet etc...)
The above channel for communication will become strong evidence & more favors for you.....
With best regards
Amit Trada

From India, Ahmadabad
boss2966

Dear Anitha
As advised by Mr. Amit please create all your documents first and proceed further.
In the first letter do not forget to mention that they have asked you all to submit the resignation letter and as per their instruction you have submitted the resignation letter. But till date you have not received the Last Month Salary as well as F&F Settlement. Then request them to clear your dues without further delay.

From India, Kumbakonam
lingaraju.hrd@gmail.com

Dear Bindu, Send the letter to employer through Registered Post with AD only, at list you can have the acknowledgment copy of yours letter received. Regards Lingaraju N
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.