No Tags Found!

James19881
In my cumulative tenure at ABC Financial Company, I initially worked from January 2010 to June 2014, and subsequently re-joined from January 2015 to December 2020. Consequently, I was assigned two member IDs, namely PYKRP1 and PYKRP2, under the same establishment. However, there was an oversight wherein my EPFO contributions from January 2017 to December 2018 were credited to my old member ID (PYKRP1) instead of the new one (PYKRP2).

Although the exit date for PYKRP1 was amended to December 2018, and the funds were transferred to PYKRP2, this has led to confusion during the background verification process by my new employer, as it appears as though I had simultaneous employment.

I am seeking clarification on whether it is possible to rectify this discrepancy by reallocating the EPFO contributions made from January 2017 to December 2018 to PYKRP2 and updating the exit date for PYKRP1 to June 2014 instead of December 2018.

From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.