No Tags Found!

ayan-guha-thakurta
Dear Sir,
I have a small firm manufacturing and trading garments. I have 2- 3 employees (Managers @ Fixed Salary and have worked here continuously for over a year) however, my wages labour vary from 6-10. The labor are not always present and shift from one company to another(** on and off) and are not fixed here(present for a week and absent or absconding for a month with no guarantee of returning to my firm) (NO APPOINTMENT LETTER). Do i fall under the ESI PF as I don't have labourers who are fixed or work here continuously.
Also, if a labour works for an uncertain period of time, 1 day- 2 months of employment do i have to apply everytime a labour is taken up by my firm?
Kindly help sir.
Warmest Regards.

From India, Kolkata
Pradipta Nath

No as per the size of employees, you are not covered under ESIC or PF. For further clarification and please, can contact any business law consultant.
From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.