No Tags Found!

Anjum Joshi

Same case happened with me too. I would suggest rather than asking abt his salary slip tell him to show u his Appointment letter (Original one) where you can see actual break-up. if u have doubt abt his pay slip...
then decision is urs.. whether to hire him or not.
Regards,
Anjum Joshi

From India, Mumbai
Dhanashree24
Hi Bhavna,
This is Dhanashree. Read fake sal slip article, I honestly feel the candidate shall not be given any chance. If he presents fake certificate, he can do any wrong thing in future which might harm company or company image. If you search hard in market you will surely get good candidates with right attitude.. what do u say?

r.vijey

Hi,
I have faced such situation many times. I don't think this system is fair. Why cant you pay him for what he is rather than wasting your time in probing these things. If you feel that candidate is good and if you are able to trust him on other factors don't believe papers it makes no sense at all.
We deal with Human and lets work the same way. IF you feel that this might set a wrong example for others then you can check with his current organisation through a background check company or you can ask any of your people to call the company check them as he has applied for a loan. Still if you are confused don't hire that candidate compromises never work.
Regards
Vijayakumar

From India, Coimbatore
Bhavna.B

Hie All,
Thanx for immediate response, which i have got from all you people.
As per your suggestions, I had spoken to his personal department & from there I got right figure of his salary. Whatever he has mention on his salary slip, he is just getting half of it in reality. Its a crime. My director is also wondering. i have decided not to hire him.
Well what’s further, sometimes i feel i should inform his HR dept that he is misusing salary slip. Should I? Because this things might create problem for other HR persons also.
On the other hand, i feel why such things occurred because the need of money. Therefore, I feel atleast to inform him that he should not do these kinds of things in future.
Am i right? :?
Regards,
Bhavana

From India, Mumbai
kaybee2020
you may take him if he agree with the false presentations since the cabdidate is good as per you. all the best.

getbhavesh

Hello.
As a recruiter the 1st thing that i learnt with experience is that, 60 % of the stuff written on resumes is either false or flawed. Before any interview, please remember to keep in mind that the interviewee generally lies or exaggerates about his current CTC. So breaking your head too much on the salary slip is not a very good use of your time. What you need to do is be aware of the current salary trends/structure in your industry. And I mean that u should know it well. Once you know that then simply gauge the interviewee on the following parameters :
1. His Qualification and Experience (is it relevant to ur company?)
2. Whats the current salary structure or CTC for this opening in ur industry (especially in ur closest competitor's company?)
3. How bad do u want this position filled?
Beyond this I dont think anything else is worth spending my time on.
Bhavesh B.Agrawal

From India, Mumbai
monicakaushik2007

I think thats true....we should not hire such kind of candidates in our organization, firstof all they are disloyal and they dont have courage to accept their mistakes.
We should cross chek the salary slips with the Bank Account statement and the Background verification is also necessary.

From India, Delhi
venu madhav
dear bhavna
it is a common practice among job aspirants to show case their credentials and make a strong candidature. in that process they show over enthu and caught like this .
pl make sure , before rejecting him that do you have a fool proof system of avoiding all such type of candidates who have fake documents and they all look genuine.
but you can not find them they are rare community
so pl do what ever is in the best interest of your company
good day
venu madhav

From India, Hyderabad
murali.erp

Hi,
You can do the following :
- Take additional information from the candidate, like Appointment Letter where his salary break up clearly mentioned
- Reference Check in the existing company
Also, even if he produce fake payslip it may be because of getting high salary in new company. Leaving that part check the genuineness of the candidate whether he had the experience inthe company or not and years of experience etc.
Hope this may be useful.
Murali.

From India, Hyderabad
sivaipm

He will be the most unfit candidate to be recruited. He has the temerity to submit fake documents and cannot be relied upon. He will not be loyal through out his career and do not even think of wasting one second in recruiting him.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.