Yarzee
I completed three years in May 2023 in an IT firm; this firm has an employee bond system where the company makes you sign a training bond and takes a one lakh rupees cheque without giving an acknowledgement for the cheque. For every appraisal they take a bond and cheque of 1 lakh without acknowledgement also they did not provide me pf despite having UAN and pf balance of previous employer. I had to take this miserable job because during covid I was unemployed.

Unfortunately, due to personal and mental frustration, I absconded from this company and was about to join a new company willing to consider my case and recruit me. But since I had no resignation email and record of PF on the EPFO portal, they ditched me at the last minute. After few months say October end the company has slapped me with legal notice citing cheque dishonor, my advocate has promptly replied to this notice. Now, the problem is that I am having great difficulty securing employment.

One MNC company hr is willing to consider my profile provided I submit a service certificate stating that I worked there for three years, latest by end of December because their recruitment process will end by that time. I spoke to my advocate regarding this matter, and he told me I will speak with my ex-employer legal representative on Friday, 15 Dec 2023. I am also planning to meet him by Saturday this week, possibly.

I want to ask all of you if there are any potential malpractices of my ex-employer that I can use as a bargaining chip to secure a positive service certificate. My lawyer had advised me against litigation citing high costs and waste of time.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.