No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I have written a resignation email to HR on 10th March and asked to release me in 15 days but company asked for 1 month notice period. One of the person from management called me and said we will release you earlier but no email confirmation from their side. They release me on 27th March. But they are given salary to me till 27th March. But I am asking them to pay till 10th April. But company is not paying - Is this correct or not?
From India, Champapet
umakanthan53

Dear Nishi,
Had you mentioned the actual notice period mentioned in your contract of employment and whether your request for relief on March,25 is based on any buy out option of remaining notice period from your end and the difficulty, if any likely to be faced by the revised decision of the management, it would be easy to come to a clear cut conclusion on your query. Therefore, I think that the notice period mentioned in your contract of employment must be one month and that's why the management turned down your request for relief in 15 days. However, changing their decision, they released you on 27th March . Though technically your question is correct., your management can take a stand that they have waived the remaining notice period in reconsideration of your initial request.

From India, Salem
Anonymous
Hi Umakanthan Sir,
In my employment contract notice period is one month. I requested for early release without buy out option. But my management didn't send a written communication to me for release me on 27th March.
My question is I am asking my company to pay my salary till 10th April. But my company is not agree to pay. I want to know can it be ok to ask the salary it 10th April if they release me on 27th March?

From India, Champapet
nathrao

Notice period was one month.
Querist had asked for 15 days time to get an exit.
Company released querist on 27 Mar,which was in line with request of querist.
I dont think,pay till April 10th can be considered as due to her.
When her pay was given till last of work,matter was closed from company side.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.