v.lakshminarayana perumal

Hai this my
Answer:
1 In H.R accounting the cost of recruiting,hiring, training totally a new work force is called …………………..?
  • Turn over efficiency
2 The right to receive part of money a company has invested in a pension fund, even if the employee leaves t company ….?
  • Fiduciary Responsibility
3. The final step of GRIEVANCE in most of the union companies is….?
  • Conciliation
4. The process of NOT HIRING replacements for employees who leave is known as
  • Zero replacement
5.The simplest method of job evaluation is
  • Job Ranking
by
V.L.N.PERUMAL

From India, Madras
sonakuttan
My answers are as follows
Answer:
1 In H.R accounting the cost of recruiting,hiring, training totally a new work force is called …………………..?
  • Total Staffing Outlay
2 The right to receive part of money a company has invested in a pension fund, even if the employee leaves t company ….?
  • Fiduciary Responsibility
3. The final step of GRIEVANCE in most of the union companies is….?
  • Arbitration
4. The process of NOT HIRING replacements for employees who leave is known as
  • Zero replacement
5.The simplest method of job evaluation is
  • Job Ranking
by
Marina Alex

Sonia juneja

hi... 1 replacement cost 2vesting 3strike 4 zero placement 5 job ranking,,, hope it will be right,,,,bt from u get these questions....as i want these type of question......i wnt to apper for t test
From India, Dharamsala
gaurav8651
i rajesh in few days i am going to appear for test in pgcil fo the post ot of mt 9hr) can u refer me some websites which show this typrs of questions aur takeing apptitude test related to hr field.
pls
}pls pls
pls
pls pls
pls
pls ignore this pls...}

From India, Kanpur
Deepadav
Hey can you give me the website for this HR certification, I would want to look at it too.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ฎ

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.