No Tags Found!

sweetcool22

Dear All, Please find attached answers of Aptitude Test which i have posted earlier... Thanks & Regards Ramya
From India, Vashi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Numerical ability test[2.doc (31.0 KB, 1770 views)
File Type: doc Verbal Ability test2.doc (29.5 KB, 1488 views)

chandra_kumar

Dear Ramya,
Its good one.
I will appreciate your initiative and i would like to say some thing here! that is which you have placed the above posted that it may help you out only for some extant. Other than that people have to think about the industrial scenorio with respect of their communication, personality, attitude etc.. with all these those who have then they would become a big successor.
You may also try to find out more topics which is related to HR ativities (I dont like to say about more) Because as a HR profession should know everything that what's going on in and around.
I hope you understand all...and also you make ensure youself as a HR profession?.
Keep you posted... All the best for yur future...If you want any clarrification with regard to this.. I will help you....

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.