boss2966

Whatever you are preparing the Muster Roll, Wages Register Over Time Register You have to mention all the form Nos as per all the act, BOCW, CLA, Minimum Wages, etc at the top as header and the pay sheet you prepare will be one only.
Hope your doubt is cleared

From India, Kumbakonam
anbu loganathan
Dear Contributors in the above subject. Please clarify the following. I am an HR Manager in a Construction Company in Chennai Tamilnadu.
1. We are having more than 100 sub-contractors. At the time of taking R.C. we are not in a position to fix the subcontractors. On progress of work only it is posible on stagewise. How to include this sub contractors in the R.C. of principal employer.
2. I agree this maintenance of all statute records specified in various Acts. How it is possible to maintain contractorwise. Since Form 9 in EPF Act to be maintained only in a consolidated one or otherwise we have to take subcode. For more than 100 sub contractors is it possible to get sub-code. Under this circumstances guide me how to comply with.
Regards,
Anbu Loganathan,
Manager HR
99623 91925
/

From India, Madras
Sangamesh Arasanal

Dear Mr.Alok
You have Principle Employer and you have to maintain all the legal/Statutory register and forms and you have to insist the sub-Contractor that you people take seperate license and seperate registration of P.F and E.S.I etc .
S.G.Arasanal
Manager -Hr & Admn

From India, Bangalore
Sangamesh Arasanal

Dear Mr.Anbu
You may take contractor or sub-contractor
The contractor must maintain all the followings independently and you have to see they are maintaing the legal aspects or not as prescribed by the contracor labour act because you are the principle employer
all legal / Statutory like license , P.F and E.S.I , Pancard , Police authority letter etc.
Regards
S.G.Arasanal
Manager-Hr & Admn

From India, Bangalore
V. Balaji

Mr. Alok Singh

When you say that you have contractors this means you are the principle employer, do you agree? This means contract Labour license has to be taken by the contractor and not by the principle employer.

Secondly, each contractor has to apply for contract labour license (in form IV) along with Form V (issued by you) only when he employs 20 employees and more. Otherwise obtaining contract labour license is not required. However, the registers as per CLRA Act to be maintained by each contractor.

You can deduct PF amount from the bills of your contractor and remit it to EPFO in his code or your code.

When you say that you are going to maintain the registers, the purpose of having the contractor is not served. Hence I suggest you educate the contractors as to how to maintain the registers and you can ensure accuracy of the same by periodically reviewing them.

If you do all the jobs including monitoring of attendance, payroll processing of his employees, giving direction w.r.t. their day-to-day jobs, this would simply mean you have "Sham contract". All these employees will be treated as your employees and you need to take them in your roll in case if they demand in future. Hence please take caer.

Balaji

From India, Madras
Pradipta Kumar Samal

Dear friends,
If any co in need of Trained man power in construction work can please contact us.
We are reputed company imparting training for Mason, Bar bender & Steel fixer, Shuttering carpentry etc. Our trg programme is certified by NSDC, German chambers of craft & ISW. We stress on quality & productivity while maintaining safety & work discipline.
Pradipta,

From India, Calcutta
Sita Ram Pandey
Dear Alok,
You can but let them do, first you select contractors, whom you think are capable of maintaining all statutory obligations.and keep some retension money from their bill. if he fails to make statutoty payment in time you may get it done by their retention money with penality you have .
Afterwards You will find them on path ;
Thanking you
S R Pandey

sidhu1972

Hi All, If you require more theoretical & practical information, pls call at 09204855987. Regards Sidheshwar
From India, Bangalore
snbanerjee1711
Hi Alok,
Ok with everything but doing everything on behalf of the contractors you are inviting bigger problem for your organisation. Better literate the contractors and help them maintaining everything. It is my practical experience after serving 40 years in personnel department of a large construction group.
Thanks
S N Banerjee

From India, Calcutta
peeyush_peeyush
Dear All
Please explain me that if Factory of Principal Employer is in exempted area under the ESI & office of contractor is covered in ESI then in this case the workers of contractors those who are working in the premises of the Pricipal employer
will be covered under the ESI or not?

From India, Jaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.