priyarajgiri
Hi Guys,
i have opened a software company and have staff of 25 people, my CA has suggested to open PF for the employee, and they said first of all we need apply for labor department.. it is really compulsory for any software company should have labor license. please help me out.

From India
sandeep_krai
Dear, Better you go for registration under shops and establishment act, plus register for PF. Regards,
From India, Bangalore
essykkr

Get registered your self under concerned Shop & Commercial Establishment Act.
Take PF code from PF department and start compliance, otherwise it will cost high, you will be forced to deposit damages and interest on the amount accured.

rk1080
Hi, You don’t require a labour license or any registration under shops & est.Initially you get registered as a private limited company(Incorporation) and register under EPF.
From India, Hyderabad
rk1080
Hi,
The sort of services you mentioned can be done by any Tom,Dick and Harry,what is so special about it,by the way are you paying ST for all these works.Can you please provide your ST regn.No. for authenticity.

From India, Hyderabad
rk1080
some people are seriously making the site as an advertising site like Yellow pages.This site,I hope is for expressing views and worries,so don’t spoil it.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.