No Tags Found!

sunayna

hi
i agree
today r prof also discussed this issue..sayin tht its only india wer ther is exploitation
n the stats presented here are right.
can i ask... IS MANAGING THE Human Resource A SATISFYING JOB? (or one amongst the satisfying)
can i get everyones personal view...

From India, Mumbai
Ajmal Mirza

He is a british citizen [ but of indian origin]. He migrated to UK around 3 years back..
Well, I was going through this Article "The Best Companies to Work For" and there are lot of things mentioned in that website... on how the companies go out of their way to attract / retain their employees... One of the company is able to retain its employee even though they have extended working hours... (so saying that extended working hours works is equal to Exploitation is a wrong notion)
Even the best company to work for in India (most of us would like to work for them) includes the Reliance Refinery. Even there the employees, many a times work over and above their schedule time... But they are quite happy with the working conditions and the pay they get for it..

From India, Ahmadabad
punjaji
:shock: of course Indian Emploees are exploited due to the grace & virtue of the
1.Indian Mangers &
2 The HR Managers who are only the "Slave Display" of the Management and is indebted to them to save the service of himself only.
Just think A German Girl was raped In India was the news & The Government of Germany asked for Justice when her friend reported the incidence to them & to utter surprise the Indian Govt was also prompt to fetch Justice , Now just imagine how many Indians are literally exploited by any means in the German Multinationals who are denied the justice even though they are tortured & harassed can be presented in concrete way.
But we Indians are responsible for our exploitation just same as the Britishers could rule us few of our fellow men joined to be greatful to serve them .

abhinav.trivedi
its not the company which exploits, its the management the team leads who exploit. The Senior managers & even the HRs dont see that there is a specila privileg which is given to the employees who belong to TLs state & speaks the same languae as the TL.
Why to blame the company its the people who exploit the colleagues.
Whats your openion over this?

From India, Delhi
cinnamon joshi
Yes, I agree totally, in India labour laws are not strict enough to provide job security, so is the case and private companies specially Garments Units small scale industries exploit max and MNC are most culprits in this case, first they wont appoint fulltime workers, very few permanent workers,and most of the job will be done by contract staff, who are paid very min salary with no job security either !!!
S.Joshi

From India, Bangalore
kamal.karakoti
If any faculty/staff member takes EL or ML from Monday to Saturday then proceeding or following Sunday will be counted as EL or ML or not?
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.