No Tags Found!

nilangshu
APPLICATIONS FOR LEAVE

( BELIEVE IT OR NOT - THESE R ALL TRUE !!!)

*An employee applied for leave as follows: "Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife, please sanction me one-week leave."

* From an employee who was performing the "mundan" ceremony of his 10-year-old son: "as I want to shave my son's head, please leave me for two days."

* Leave-letter from an employee who was performing his daughter's wedding: "as I am marrying my daughter, please grant a week's leave.."

* Another one: "As my mother-in-law has expired and I am only one responsible for it, please grant me 10 days leave."

* Another employee applied for half day leave as follows: "Since I've to go to the cremation ground at 10 o-clock and I may not return, please grant me half day casual leave"

* An incident of a leave letter: "I am suffering from fever, please declare one-day holiday."

* A leave letter to the headmaster: "As I am studying in this school I am suffering from headache. I request you to leave me today"

* Another leave letter written to the headmaster: "As my headache is paining, please grant me leave for the day."

* Covering note: "I am enclosed herewith..."

* Another one: "Dear Sir: with reference to the above, please refer to my below..."

* Actual letter written for application of leave: "My wife is suffering from sickness and as I am her only husband at home I may be granted leave".

* Letter writing: "I am well here and hope you are also in the same well."

* A candidate's job application: "This has reference to your advertisement calling for a ' Typist and an Accountant - Male or Female'... As I am both for the past several years and I can handle both with good experience, I am applying for the post

Acknowledgement

We thank Ms. Geeta Rani for contribution of the Tail-piece to this issue.

(taken from the NHRD newsletter june06)

:D If U Really Like this Post(hoping i ve made u smile/laugh) fell Free To REPLY !

From India, Calcutta
Manju73hr

Hi Bhupesh, Thanks yaar. I came to office with unpleasant mood. But, after your jokes, i came back into a real active mood. Please post such type of jokes yaar, relly GUD ZOKES... Regards, Manjunath
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.