No Tags Found!

sharad.daware

We are listing associates name on board for "Top Performer of the week". By acknoledging their efforts towards organisation through email that will help them in their appraisals Sharad
From India, Anand
Tanveer Ahmed Khan
Hello everyone
Recently I have joined this cite.HR
Employee recognition is most important while dealing with low productive personnel.To motivate them we need to initiate employee engagement programs.

From India, Rajsamand
aruneng_1967
Dear Prajakta & Hari Meharchandani I am 100% agree with both of you, first we shoul find out the area or rute cause of demotivation as syas Prajakta than plan accordingly as says Hari. Regards, Arun
From India
accvasu1

in any organization demotivation comes from two thins one is NEED and Other is GREED.Though we can not satisfy both the need and greed can be used as motivational tool.
Other way of looking at the this is identify what kind of person he/she is.
A dominating person always get motivated by power/authority etc,..
where as a highly compliant person can get motivated by proper understanding of the profile and set rules and regulations.
For further details discuss with any expert in DISC behavior they may guide you better.
Just keep in your mind motivation should come from within else people will try to find excuses for getting demotivated
For any specific cases you can mail me at
With best wishes
Vasudev
Director- Training&Mentoring
TOOLS Academy for personal excellence

From India, Bangalore
Rohit1stephen
Its important to identify what are the factors that are responsible for demotivation before introducing any strategy. Again, there would be many more ways that can be used to motivate employees. But the bottom line, I feel that may Organization follow any policies but those FIRSTLY should be employee friendly.
Best Regards
Rohit Stephen

From India, Amritsar
arya0809

Hi Kalpana.
Motivate employees to be more productive :
a) Motivate them to finish the work before the deadline where the entire team will be rewarded.It will carry an added incentive during the revision of the salary.
b) Ask the employees that if their productive they will get more advance training and you will be able to meet the core team who has started this project.
c) Ask the employees to plan a timetable to finish their work so that they do not get bored while doing any work.
Regards.
Manish
+919248006651

From India, Hyderabad
Renukammehta
I totally agree with you Kannan. Have started as an executive, to now as a Leadership Development Manager, I have been there on both sides of fence. Over the years, I have seen and experienced myself that it is little gestures that make an employee. After a point, money and incentives are no longer the motivators or sole reasons to bring people to perform. Its the personal bond we build with them through knowing and acknowledging little things like applaud good performance, check on thier health when they call in sick, fun activities once in a while, themes during festive times (dress codes, games), wishing them on thier special occasions (birthdays, anniversaries) etc go a long way in making an employee feel important and motivated. In addition to all this, assigning collaterals to those interested in growing; having in-house programs that encourage development of employees are few things that are bound to make employees more productive.

Would like to reiterate again, money and perks alone dont suffice for good employee morale, we are dealing with humans and each of us want to be important in others' lives.

From India, Bangalore
electrozens
finaly for employee money matters for employees if u are not giving some money all ur certificate adn recognition goes in vein.
From India, Lucknow
arora25oct@yahoo.co.in
hiii evry1...m Garima..........dis discussion was vry nyc......i hv got 2 knw various new ways 2 motivate employees ........vry nyc.....n being a student ,m vry delighted after reading ur valuable thoughts.....thnk u alll
From India, Delhi
sajjadhaider.quadri
Dear
Motivation is very subjective and can be individual specific. One has to find out individual need which satisfy them and what will motivate them. your approach shall depend on each of individual to be motivated. Each of your employee would be motivated differently then giving a management funda. So be yourself in judgeing in selecting motivational approach of each of the members of team.
Regards
Sajjad Kadri
Honeywell International Inida Ltd
ADI - Division
Ahmedabad

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.