No Tags Found!

rajanlawfirm

Dear
Since you have already taken the advice of a Lawyer. By way of supplement it is better you document all the happenings and make a demand for retrenchment compensation of one months pay plus your relieving letter.Pls dont bother about the appointment letter when a Legal Notice goes everything should be in your favour. Kindly get an authentication of the SMS from your service provider. Save the Message and forward it to your friends. Also refer to your legal notice as a reply SMS .
With Regards
V.Sounder Rajan
VS Rajan Associates,
Advocates & Notaries,
No.27, Ist Floor, Singapore Plaza,
No.164, Linghi Chetty Street,
Chennai - 600 001.
E-mail :
Off : 044-42620864, 044-65874684,
Mobile : 98401 42164.

From India, Madras
shyamali

Hi,
Can you tell me whether you have any other proof such as payslips, any letter/email of communication regarding work. It may help to justify your case. In case you do have any such communication. Forward it your personal mail id.
I hope this will help strengthen your case.
Next time onwards, please maintain necessary documentation for offers/aapopintments/promotions.
Regards,
Shyamali

From India, Nasik
santoshchavali
Dear Friends,
I agree with all your opinions but there was a valid point made by Mr. Surendra... and at the same time, how the experience will calculated in these kind of cases, and even if the candidates says the same thing that happened to him, what about the genuinity, how should an Hr deal, when technical people are impressed but the candidate have no documents of earlier experience. So in this cases how to go ahead with the candidate???
- Santoshchavali

From India, Hyderabad
monishapep@yahoo.com

Hi,
Since you havn't yet signed the appt ltr in agreement and returned the copy for their record it shows that you lawfully has not entered in any cotract with them and sending an termination through SMS is not valid as per the las they need to show the reasoning and the intimation given to you for improvement.
Thanks
Mona

From India, Mumbai
sunil_bist1@yahoo.co.in
As the company has got the agreement sign by you, they are bound to give you offer letter and appointment letter as you join as they have not given legelly nor they can file a case against you nor you, but if they do so then they are at fault as and in this case you will be benefited, if you want the experience letter and relieving letter from them then you have to find the way out, but if they are asking to return salary its your wish as you are not legally bound with them nor they.
Sunil Bist

H@SS@N

Hello dear
There is no problem at all, be happy happy dont worry, keep your efforts for searching the next job, They people cannot do anything against you as they cant sustain their claim, they need to prove their claims for this they need any legal document and kind of bond or any thing that makes it worth while and above all this is a company if they take such kind of step than their own reputation will be at stake.
Remember Law is there not only for the employer but also for employees as well.
Now what you need to do , go to your bed and have a nice sleep :)
Rgds
Hasan

From Paraguay
H@SS@N

Moreover, Even if you beg to them sir please go and make the charge against me at court I will be highly grateful to you , please do this.
They wont do it , they cant do it. As I mentioned above this post.
Rgds
Hasan

From Paraguay
pallavi_12

Hi Friend,
Its really pathetic that you got termination information through SMS.
They are just trying to exploit you, They can't take legal action, if they do then you have proof of termination SMS, with that you can also take action on them.
Anyways our labour court is not that strong enough, leave it and search for good job and also ensure to know about company before joining.
Thanks
Pallavi.

From India, Mumbai
unusual_indu

HI

Please go thorugh the warticle below .I guess its worth reading for you

Thanks and Regards

Indrani Chakraborty

Beware, SMSes can be planted

17 Nov 2007, 0324 hrs IST,Kartikeya ,TNN

MUMBAI: An electrical engineer successfully demonstrated in court on Friday how it would be possible to modify an SMS and load it on a mobile phone, thus adding a twist to the trial into the Pramod Mahajan murder case.

The drama unfolded in the chamber of a Mumbai sessions judge, Srihari Daware; Pune-based engineer P Harikrishnan showed the judge that it was possible to transfer an SMS from a cell phone to a laptop, alter it, and send it back in the modified form to the same phone.

Pravin Mahajan, who is currently facing trial for murdering his brother, BJP general secretary Pramod Mahajan, had called for Harikrishnan's testimony to prove that a threat that Pravin is alleged to have sent Mahajan by SMS a week before his murder could easily have been fabricated and planted in the senior Mahajan's phone by the police.

Harikrishnan came to court armed with a Motorazr cellphone of the same make as Mahajan used at the time of his murder, plus a laptop and a data cable.

He then went through the motions of altering the content of a test SMS on a laptop but failed to transfer it on to the phone. Heated arguments then broke out between defence advocate Harshad Ponda and prosecutors over whether the demonstration could be termed a failure or not.

Ponda said that Harikrishnan had not been given a fair opportunity and asked judge Srihari Daware to give him some more time to complete the task at hand. However, special public prosecutor Nitin Pradhan insisted that Harikrishnan was not an expert and was only wasting the court's time.

The court met again after a recess of an hour and Harikrishnan was given 15 minutes to alter a particular line of an SMS that read, 'That's because best like you are already mine', to 'Who says you are known by thy your company'.

Harikrishnan clarified that he would not be able to include the words 'your company' in the altered SMS as they exceeded the byte size of the original SMS. Watched closely by mediapersons, who packed the judge's chamber, Harikrishnan carried out the demonstration while explaining the whole procedure to a court official who recorded it as evidence.

He then handed over the phone to judge Daware; the second time round his efforts had indeed been successful. The altered line read, 'Who says you are know thy'.

Harikrishnan admitted that he had missed out on certain characters and not altered the line completely. He told judge Daware what he had demonstrated was only the first stage of SMS fabrication. "In the second stage, using more advanced software, I can get rid of the limit on the byte size of the original SMS, and in the third stage I can use even the Internet to send an SMS," he said. Harikrishnan will now be cross-examined by the prosecution on Monday.

__._,_.___

From India, Pune
swchowdary
Hi All,

I had joined recently a training institute in Chennai in April month as a corporate trainer and I told them that i can complete 6 corporate training requirements in IT technologies per month.But some how due to the delay happened from client side, I am not able to close.Now My employer told me that I am under performer and scolded me like anything, as I am taking high salary of 25,000 ,I must get the requirements in trainings in every month.

I told them that If clients are not responding ,How can I complete? and after that there is an exchange of heated arguments between CEO and me on this.

Immediately after this discussion, I got SMS Like this:

"stop ur unwanted arguments and show ur performance in tanjible results.U have to answer politely and the management will question u for ur lucnas or non performance as they r paying u based on ur statements in interview.

But during interview I told them I can close 6 trainings per month(As in my previus organization with my expericnce I have closed 10 for the past 2 years)
but due to the market conditions, I can not close it in this april month.

And I did not given written statement anywhere as I said above on the documents or through the emails.
and also as of now I did not receive any offer letter from the institute and I receive the april month salary on may 21st.

Now I resigned today through the E- Mail after that Management send me a mail saying that

E-mail is not the medium of resignation intimation in our ourganisation.

If you wish to resign you have submit your resignation in writing and submit the
same to my Manager

You have to give one month notice pay to us.

You have to clear all your responsibilities and after relieving formally from our
side in writing you may take any other assignment any whaere. Incase if you do
anything contrary to this instruction, the organisation will take its course of
action on you and then do not feel bad.

My questions are like these :
1.Can they take any leagal action on me for not getting the business and for the salary what they had provided to me ?
2.If so what can be severity of Leagal action?
3.If I abscond from the notice period, what will be the consequences on me in future from this organization

Dear seniors, please clarify me on these.

Thanks and Regards
SW

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.