No Tags Found!

LawrenceK

Dear All, pls find the attachment the Train Time Table. Thanks, Lawrence K 97890 63375
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls TRAINS_INDIA.xls (299.0 KB, 65 views)

madhavahejmadi@yahoo.co.in
dear weleey,
i could understand your survey on HR, if you could give me some details like , why you want to conduct survey ,what is the objectives you have set for the survey , would you want to include all the employees in the survey or only some group or on sample basis , how long you can devote time for your survey work , do you have subordate staff to work for survey ,how big would be the respondent cluster , what are the areas of human activities in your organisation you need to collect information , where all you could use these information ect ect ,. i can giude you over mail.
regards , yours in HR profession .dr . madhava s hejmadi , chief executive , human technologies and management solutions , mangalore ,India ,e-mail - mobile - 91+ 094483 69525

From India, Hyderabad
Nilam Chavan
Dear Sonali,
Would u mail me the formats of survey as mentioned above in you mail.
I am from jwellery industry. pls. gide me any procedure/rules related to jwellery industry as i first time enter in this industry.

From India, Mumbai
sweta.shrivastav
Hi Weeley,
You may conduct, customer satisfaction survey for your staff or survey regarding views / feedback of employees regarding HR Policeis & Processes.
From conducting these survey, you may get clear idea of the need of implementing / updating / HR practices / policies in the company.
You may get Register on surveymonkey.com and can design your own small survey.
Regards
Sweta

ThinkSurvey

Hi Folks,
ThinkSurvey is a Market Research and Analytics Company.
We work with start-ups and SMEs to help them in the following areas:
1. Market Study
2. Business Idea Validation
3. Product / Service Research
4. Customer Analysis
5. Employee Surveys
6. Academic Research
I am hereby attaching a PPT about what we do.
For a quick discussion, drop in your Research details in the link:
Contact us | ThinkSurvey
Regards
Team ThinkSurvey
+91-9676683878

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf ThinkSurvey - Market Research & Analytics.pdf (221.3 KB, 57 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.