No Tags Found!

unusual_indu

Respected Dr Jogeshwar
Thank you for your valuable inputs.I just want to confirm that I have understood your post correctly.You have talked about "releasing" negativity(in the form of negative thoughts",extinguising" the same(putting a stop to such thoughts) and substituting the same by positivity(positive thoughts,positive energy,etc).
Your post has definitely given anew direction to my thoughts ,although I understand the problem I have posted is difficult to handle still then this time I will try something new to help her,inspired by your posts :D
Thanks and regards
Indrani Chakraborty

From India, Pune
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Thanks. You can not comprehend and apply release and extinction so easily. Release refers to releasing repressed desires and emotions from unconscious. You will have to study any text on these subjects.
As you said handling individual problems is very time consuming. Some respond very quickly while some do not respond at all. So I prefered courses where I advise solution to individual problems as well. Prognosis depends upon comprenension,memory,intuition,tenacity and non-complacency of the sufferers.
good luck.
regards

From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Has it removed any body’s toxins? Or Has it at least minimzed any body’s toxins so far? regards
From India, Delhi
gayathribalsi

It is really true and very interesting as well. Manya times when we speak we never think deeply. That should not continue. It is really a thought provoking article. Thanks B. Gayathri
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.