No Tags Found!

Mahesh Kumar banker
Hi All, I am a fresher, I'm working in a PSB bank in Bangalore for the last four months. Now that my mom has a health issue, she can't move from Delhi for treatment, so I need to get a transfer from Bangalore to Delhi to help my mom. Our bank is located in Delhi as well. How to write a letter requesting a transfer to Chennai for this reason. Please do tell me whether i can get this transfer or not and how to get the transfer successfully, it really urgent.
From India, Ludhiana
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

You make an application to appraise your problems at home front as your mother is sick and continuing her treatment. There is no one else present with your mother to take care, enclosed the treatment paper and doctor's advice for not to travel and the treatment is available at Delhi only, you seek for transfer from present place to Delhi for the reason stated above.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.