muduli2000
Dear Amee,
In this situation take help of your MD and Senior person of company explain the HR matters wht you are facing problem. all the policies matter discuss with MD and after then start implement.
Regards,
PM

From India, Bangalore
bhanu s
Hi
Thanks for all the suggestions. Even i am facing the same problem. I was appointed as the hr over here but all they are doing is giving me orders to hire people and that to without having any joib portal, its really is a tough task for me.
And they are planning to expand as a placement agency and i've to take contracts from the compNIES. aM I DOING A hr WORK OR some BDM work.
Moreover i've not been involved in any policy making meeting.
I want to learn more and more but how can i if i am not getting enough time to concentrate on hr issues. Whatever i gt its from this site only.
Please help me .
Regards
Bhanu

From India, Ludhiana
rakesh.madve
Dear Friend,
Whenever you want to introduce any new system, you have to take in confidence to each H.O.D with management. convience them . get positive signal from them. assign rsponsibility accordigly to impliment system.
catch the weekness who is harrassing you & convert in to your strong point & whenever require.
Thanks
Rakesh

From India, Thanjavur
ameevaishnav

Dear All,
I agree to whay you have suggested.
But here people are so stubben that they dont want to listen to anything waht has been implemented. They tont behind me, some people are being nice on face but speak dirty things about me and support others who is against me.
This dirty cheep thinging I want to change.
As far as management is concerned, I am not getting full support on what I needto do. As i asked employees to come on time else deduction of late coming, this has been implemented. But Now I am fighting with the management for Saturday working up to 3 PM as per official 48 working hrs a week, but they are not approving.
So it seems to employees here that I am working to show off to management and not for them. or their prospects are not looked after.
Waht to do in such case ????
Need your advice.
Amee.

From India, Mumbai
raj43
Hi..
I am Rajat.... there is no need to panic. Take it easy, because they are employees and if they would not do such things, how would you get a chance to prove yourselves. See, Its not everyone who can reach the top management level. So, just relax and if required make your policies and procedures flexible to them and see if they are enjoying it or not. Also, check their attitude towards work and who is not working properly give him more work. Reward the person who is fulfilling his responsibilities accordingly. Measure performance every day and give them the best you can. The most importing thing, do this with a sense of betterment of the employees and a positive state of mind. You will get the required results. All the very best.
Regards,
Rajat

From India, Chandigarh
sscitehr
Please take your MD into confidence. I believe, you have made HR policies after discussing with your MD. Try relate yourself with all your staff members through a regular communication and donot thrust anything onto them for quick results suiting your job responsibilities.
SS

From India, Mumbai
DerrikShneerzon
Looool. Like we always do. Okay, they work without HR for 10 years, why the hell they need one???
From Ukraine, Kiev
imok

sorry to say, if you are only person in your deptt, there is nothing immediate you could do, usless you have trust of company owner, just try to stick around and not to push rule immedietly and keep on looking options.
From India, Delhi
Startup_recruitment_firm

Hey Mr. IMOK, that girl had this issue 8 years back.... .. you are replying just 'after 8 years'..
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.