All you people
Its amazing to see the regards & sensitivity we all have with God
But, do understand one thing
In Gods World
Being God's creation
People are doing an activity which is natural & comes from nature
We always have believed that God is everywhere
Haven't we?
As we contradict this & say its not advisable to put Gods name in the bathroom in-spite of God being everywhere
In the same manner
The workers which are humans believe God is not there in the bathroom
Its something not weird that you will do
Its just you are making them realize what the hell they are doing???
Regards
Ghost

From India, Bhopal
sujitsingh
You just put 1 staff and give him the ownership and if any lapse happens he will be out from the syatem. Regards Sujit singh
From India
bei
have a full length mirror at the back and warn workers that if that mirror is found to be broken certain sum of amount would be charged from them all, although it would be a deed of a single-all will have to suffer the cost of fine.
From India, Pune
masterfiroz
Dear Amit Sharma,
i Tried doin that, i warned the workers orally and even circulated a warning letter in Marathi.
but still after some days there were again something written.
more at https://www.citehr.com/227211-dirty-...#ixzz0m6W5Vo4P

From India, Pune
masterfiroz
Dear Amit Sharma,
i Tried doin that, i warned the workers orally and even circulated a warning letter in Marathi.
but still after some days there were again something written............................
more at https://www.citehr.com/227211-dirty-...#ixzz0oNNx4LTx

From India, Pune
deepak.shanmugam

Dear Master,
Here are my Suggestions:
1.0 Please stick/write no bill/words type of warning in the door of the toilet, also incorporate Rs 500 will be fined for such acts.
2.0 Please cross check with the houskeeping boy who are all the suspects and warn them

From India, Mumbai
trurecruit

Dear Master Firoz,
It’s an extremely dirty habit and disconcerting for most people. Only a disturbed mind can resort to it. The condition of the individual can later worsen and translate into acts of sexual violence, if not checked earliest!
Please try the following:-
1. Re-paint the doors.
2. Warn all employees that if the doors are defaced again stern action will be taken against the offenders.
3. The perpetrator will want to deface the doors with a vengeance!
4. Keep the house-keeping boy alert to record the visit of each individual with time of visit. He should inspect the toilet after every visit of individuals or groups.
5. When some graffiti is found it can be photographed and linked to the visit.
6. Stern action should be taken against the offender as an example to all others.
I am certain your problem will be solved.
Good luck.
Colonel Gahlot
TRURECRUIT

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.