Geeti
Hi All,
Missed on lot of Conversation...
Would like to add my Thanks to Archna's towards are Sponsers & Speakers the Meet surely would not have been the way it was without their support..
Welcome to all the new members in the Organisising Committee we surely have loads responsibility to share :wink:
Thanks Senthil your guidlines are actually really effectively planned & to the point we will definitely work on them ASAP...
KUDOS to the spirit of the Cite HR Delhi members I now feel the current is flowing & gaining Momentum...
Cheers!!!
Geeti

From India, Bangalore
shweta verma

hello sir, this is shweta, i want to ask to ask that do we organise similar events in jaipur also and so please tell me from where i can avail the required information. thanks/regards shweta
From India, Jaipur
anniemathen
Hi Archana I would love to be part of the meets and volunteer in them too. Pls do keep me posted as to when the next meet will be. Annie
From India, New Delhi
archnahr

Thanks Annie,
This is our pleasure to have you as one of the volunteer for the team.
Hi Senthil,
I really appreciate your concern, I hope the next team will take care of all the points mentioned by you.
Regarding this 25/26, I may not be free but surely you all can go ahead.
Hi Shweta,
I dont think there is anything going on in Jaipur, but you can take the initiative and start if there are enough members. And you are most welcome to attend the Delhi meet.
Cheers
Archna
PS: Do read my blog, archnahr's blog for more on this meet.

From India, Delhi
Joydeep Ghosh
Hi Senthil I am leaving on vacation form 24 to 8 dec.. will surely get in touch with you on return. Joydeep
From India, New Delhi
Monika Yadav
Hi Archana, I am keen to Volunteer for the next Cite HR meet, and will take the oppurtunity as an honour. And Thanks for the grand event,we had a wonderful experience. Regards, Monika

Mattamkiran

YO...YO...YO...Great to here about the success of the meet.
All the credit goes to Archana, Geeti, Nitin. It is not easy to handle it all alone especially when such a strong helping hand like Devjit is out due t some reasons. So, simple speaking Marvellous job by you three.
I am ready to Volunteer for the upcoming meets...... :) .
Hey Swetha,
This is meet being organized by volunteer members of Delhi from CHR. If you want to have a meet in Jaipur too, group up all of you guys from Jaipur. Coordinate with each other and organize a meet in Jaipur Or else you are always welcme for the meets that happen in Delhi.
Good Luck, Shwetha.
Regards,
Kiran.

From Netherlands
Parichay
Hi Team !
I'm heading on a small much-awaited vacation to my home city Panchkula. Will be back on 30th! Till then......Sayonaara!
GUYS! There are more than 600 members on this forum : We need more volunteers....The team's growing. If you can make a difference, we are all waiting for you. Rise N' Shine!!
Regards,
Parichay Dewan.

From India, Mumbai
devjit28

Hey Guys,
Absolutely marvellously fantabulistically wonderful to see such excitement and enthu... :D :D :D :D :D
Organising meets and stuff is very rewarding I feel, because it breaks the home-office-home routine, plus you get to meet so many people and broaden your horizons steadily. And the heartwarming feeling of satisfaction and contribution and doing that comes after a Meet is something I cannot describe....
And of course the friends you are likely to make when you plan, debate, brainstorm, agonise etc etc together is the most rewarding...what say guys ? :D
It is really very very good that so many people are willing to pitch in and carry our Delhi forum forward...
Regards,
Devjit

From India, Gurgaon
archnahr

WOW!!
What a response??
We already have five people to volunteer for the next meet.
Monika, Annie, PArichay, Joydeep, Senthil.
Kiran and Geeti are already there.
So guys your team is ready, get set to take it up further and start working on GRAND FOURTH MEET, after your vacations :wink:
I'm JEALOUS, as our team was not that BIG. :x
CHeers
Archna :D

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.