No Tags Found!

mahajansonal

Hi
Guys,
Its really a good topic for discussion. I feel 9 to 6 is the perfect time if we manage the things properly and try to complete it as per the priority. But in case of huge and urgent requirment, Appraisals etc; that time i feel HR perosn should stay late and handle the things with responsibility.
Regards,
Sonal Mahajan

From India, Pune
sumasatish
I Think HR people is also same as other employees in an organisation. Since everybody has the shift timing, even HR should also have stipulated time like 9-6 or whatsoever. If they are able to complete all thier work between 9 hours, why should they have to stay for more than 9 hours? In times, when the work requires, it is the duty of all employees to complete the work and everybody has to do it.
And we shuold also think that even HR people is also a husband/wife/father/mother (a responsible peron) who has their families as others and it is their duty to see families also. If they stays more than 12 hours in office itself, what about thier duty at home when they need them.
Especially for girls, it applies a lot, because after their working hours, their children, inlaws wants her to perform home duty, if she extends her work at office only till late night, what about her family? If husband understand and co-operate with her then it is OK. otherwise it will again create a conflict.

From India, Bangalore
swati_j
Hey Friends....I had an opening for a Sales Executive in my company and while searching for resumes on the net I came across a classified website called <link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google ) . The layout's good and quite user friendly. Loads of resumes to choose from. You should try it.
From India, Mumbai
hrmbhanu@gmail.com

the answer for your statement is a hr is different the role played by hr is very responsible. there are so many nights i spend from morning 9.00 to night 9.00ok. we should be ready to work in night shifts also. we should be comitted , motivated, challenging and daily have both physical and mental exercises. we should lead ourselves and otheres.
From India, Visakhapatnam
shonta
I too think that for an Hr professional there is no fixed time bound in which you have to complete.Many times it happens tht u r prepared to go home but suddenly your boss gives you lot of work to complete.So that time you have to do that and go.so there is no difference between an Hr guy and a software guy.
Regards

From Belgium, Brussels
srinivas nednurkar

Dear HR Mates...
Thats all depend on Time Management.. Once should learn to Manage the work...Even I agree with Chitra and Roy while leaving if our superiors hand over a work to us then we have to stay back late nite. Because If we do like Govt. Organizations then the work will be in pending for month or for years..
So 9 to 6 timings will not apply for private organizations.
Thanks and Regards
Srinivas Nednurkar

From India, Hyderabad
Sherry_indipendent
hi
well u said it right if all activities managed well needs no one to stay back and work long hrs.....hr is a simple yet a strategic work but it dosnt mean u need to stay back and work extra hrs when not needed!!!!!!!!!

E RAVINDRA
Hi Hr Folks
I Do Not Think Mentally You Can Switch Off After 6 Pm, You Have To Justify Yourself, Have Finshed The Work Alloted For The Day And Satisfy Your Fellow Employees/collegues
And What More Can You Do For Them To Satisfy/retain Them.
So Guys We Are 24/7 365 Days Working Mentally
All The Best
Ravindra

From India, Bangalore
vrohan
It is not true that HR guys work only between 9 to 6.
I am in HR & I work everyday from 9 to 8. At times I have worked till 11:30 pm
So, the traditional notion of 9-6 work has become obsolete even for HR guys.
But, it would have been great if its possible to leave at 6pm. Work-Life Balance is possible only if someone is able to leave at 6pm.

From India, Mumbai
vinaybabu
Hi,
I do not think so HR's work is restricted to 9-6 only. Because most of the company's are viewing HR as a strategic partner to the management, its no more a support function. Hence the role of HR plays very important role in the growth of the organization. Gone are the days where HR known only for preparing salary statements, recruitments etc., now HR has to perform duties which are in line with the company's objectives/goals. These days HR is thinking from business perspective for eg, strategic concepts like Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Employee Engagement and many other strategic activities are being implemented by HR in most of the organizations.
Thats the reason HR's timing cannot be restricted to 9-6 only because they need to coordinate with important people in the organization to perform their activities, so their timing might me stretched for long hours.
Best regard
Vinay

From United States, San Bruno
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.