13)Ceiling
14)Objective
15)Interview
16)Budget
17)Forecast
18)Motivation

From India, Bangalore
ravitashukla1

.........................................................................................................................................
From India, Mumbai
priyankajain1979@gmail.com

Word buiding nouns 1
1. Continues
2. Constructive
3. Creative/ competitive
4. Quantifiable
5. Incomparable
6. Boring/repetitive
7. Undecided
8. Dependable
9. Satisfied
10. Preffered
11. Admirable
12. Apologize
13. Doubtable
14. Hoping
15. Caring
16. Careless
17. Agreeable
18. Active
19. Obligatory
20. Occupational
21. Consultant
22. Attractive
23. Suitable
24. Reliable
NEXT Word Building Answers
1. compensation
2. Motivation
3. Classify
4. Argument
5. Replacement
6. Signature
7. agreement
8. Promotion
9. Application
10. Authorization
11. Appointment
12. Succeed
13. Qualification
14. Permission
15. Attendance
16. Satisfaction
17. Failure
18. Negotiation
19. Acceptance
20. Intervening
21. Dismissal
22. Consuming
23. Contendation
24. Insulted
25. Improvement
26. Enticement

From India, Gurgaon
MOUMIKA
Hey heres my answer. Let me know if its correct.

He has reached the peak of his career.

2. This morning's staff development ___________ session _________ will be held in the conference room.

3. There are very good sports ___________ facilities ________ on the company premises.

4. Older staff are planning what they will do in _______ retirement _____________.

5. They made a complete ________ budget ____________ of each employee's contribution to the organisation.

6. The company failed because of the chairman's ____ mismanagement ___ of capital assets.

7. The applicant was pleasant and had the right qualifications, but unfortunately he did not have any

relevant _________ experience ___________.

8. Our main recruitment _____ objective _______________ is to have well-qualified staff.

9. The dispute was ended through the _____ mediation ______________ of union officials.

10. Employees showing leadership ________ Potential ____________ will be chosen for management training.

11. He took over the job from his _________ predecessor _________ last May.

12. She is very experienced and can be left to work without any ________ supervision ____________

13. What ______ ceiling _______ has the government put on wage increases this year?

14. The contract has a ______ stipulation ______________ that the new manager has to serve a three-month

probationary period.

15. I am going for an ________ Interview ____________ for a new job next week.

16. We need to draw up a ________ forecast ____________ for salaries for the coming year.

17. We believe that the sales manager's _______ Assessment _____________ of higher turnover next year is a bit

optimistic.

18. I think our sales staff lack _____ motivation _______________. They don't seem very keen and haven't been

working well recently.

From India, Calcutta
RamyaLakshmi.M
Hi,

PFB my answers.

1. He has reached the peak of his career.

2. This morning's staff development _____ session _______________ will be held in the conference room.

3. There are very good sports ______ facilities _____________ on the company premises.

4. Older staff are planning what they will do in _____ retirement _______________.

5. They made a complete _____ Assessment _______________ of each employee's contribution to the organisation.

6. The company failed because of the chairman's __ mismanagement __________________ of capital assets.

7. The applicant was pleasant and had the right qualifications, but unfortunately he did not have any

relevant ____ experience ________________.

8. Our main recruitment ______ objective ______________ is to have well-qualified staff.

9. The dispute was ended through the _______ mediation ____________ of union officials.

10. Employees showing leadership ___ potential _________________ will be chosen for management training.

11. He took over the job from his _______ predecessor _____________ last May.

12. She is very experienced and can be left to work without any ___ supervision _________________

13. What ____ ceiling _______________ has the government put on wage increases this year?

14. The contract has a ____ stipulation ________________ that the new manager has to serve a three-month

probationary period.

15. I am going for an ______ interview ______________ for a new job next week.

16. We need to draw up a ___ budget _________________ for salaries for the coming year.

17. We believe that the sales manager's __ forecast __________________ of higher turnover next year is a bit

optimistic.

18. I think our sales staff lack _____ motivation _______________. They don't seem very keen and haven't been

working well recently.

I was not able to attach the doc.

From India, Madras
Ratan Kumar Bhardwaj
Can an employees who is contributing to the Labour Welfare Fund but is not eligible to draw any benefit, ask to stop any deduction on account of LWF from his salary. If yes what is the law/rule or a court ruling?.
From India, Faridabad
TRIPS3268

2. This morning's staff development ___ session _________________ will be held in the conference room.

3. There are very good sports _______ facilities ____________ on the company premises.

4. Older staff are planning what they will do in ____ retirement ________________.

5. They made a complete ___ Assessment _________________ of each employee's contribution to the organisation.

6. The company failed because of the chairman's __ mismanagement __________________ of capital assets.

relevant __ experience __________________.

8. Our main recruitment ______ stipulation ______________ is to have well-qualified staff.

9. The dispute was ended through the ______ mediation _____________ of union officials.

10. Employees showing leadership _____ potential _______________ will be chosen for management training.

11. He took over the job from his _________ predecessor ___________ last May.

12. She is very experienced and can be left to work without any supervision

13. What ______ ceiling _____________ has the government put on wage increases this year?

14. The contract has a ___ __ objective _______________ that the new manager has to serve a three-month

probationary period.

15. I am going for an ___ interview _________________ for a new job next week.

16. We need to draw up a __ budget __________________ for salaries for the coming year.

17. We believe that the sales manager's ___ forecast _________________ of higher turnover next year is a bit

optimistic.

18. I think our sales staff lack _______ motivation _____________. They don't seem very keen and haven't been

working well recently.

From India, Delhi
iodhiambo
my answers below

2. This morning's staff development ___________session_________ will be held in the conference room.

3. There are very good sports ___facilities________________ on the company premises.

4. Older staff are planning what they will do in _retirement___________________.

5. They made a complete ___assessment_________________ of each employee's contribution to the organisation.

6. The company failed because of the chairman's __mismanagement__________________ of capital assets.

relevant ______experience______________.

8. Our main recruitment ____objective________________ is to have well-qualified staff.

9. The dispute was ended through the ___mediation________________ of union officials.

10. Employees showing leadership ____potential________________ will be chosen for management training.

11. He took over the job from his ___predecessor_________________ last May.

12. She is very experienced and can be left to work without any ___ supervision _________________

13. What ____ceiling_______________ has the government put on wage increases this year?

14. The contract has a _____stipulation_______________ that the new manager has to serve a three-month

probationary period.

15. I am going for an ____interview________________ for a new job next week.

16. We need to draw up a ___budget_________________ for salaries for the coming year.

17. We believe that the sales manager's ____forecast________________ of higher turnover next year is a bit

optimistic.

18. I think our sales staff lack _______motivation_____________. They don't seem very keen and haven't been

working well recently.

From Kenya, Nairobi
ram2hr

Good Job Priya.......Please check the Right Answers...
1. Continual
2. Continuous
3 constructive
4. creative / competitive
5. quantifiable
6. comparative
7. boring / repetitive
8. decisive
9. dependable
10. satisfactory
11. preferential
12. admirable
13. apologetic
14. doubtful
15. hopeful
16. careful
17. careless
18. agreeable
19. active
20. obligatory
21. occupational
22. consultative
23. attractive
24. suitable
25. reliable
Next Word Building Answers....
1. compensation
2. motivation
3. classifications
4. argument
5. replacement
6. signature
7. agreement
8. promotion
9. application
10. authorisation
11. appointment
12. successor
13. qualification(s)
14. permission
15. attendance
16. satisfaction
17. failure
18. negotiation
19. acceptance
20. intervention
21. dismissal
22. consumer
23. contention
24. insurance
25. improvement
26. enticement
Regards,
Ramkishore

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.