Geeti
Hang in Buddy, Its always fun to give & take surprises... What say :wink: ??? Till the keep posting & waiting.... Cheers!! Geeti
From India, Bangalore
Anupama Saini

Thanks Kiran, Geeti and radhika for your prompt confirmation...rest all memebers are also requested to give me thier confirmation asap....
29th July Sunday
Nirulas CP
11.30 a.m onwards...........
Kiran :-I would like to know more on "Motivational activities".How much Role a HR has to play and how much role the other members of the company has to play.
Geeti :-
So You have really created the excitement ..we will wait till this weekned to discover the new secrets in your bag....
Anu :D

From India, Calcutta
Mattamkiran

Hey,
WHY IS THIS SILENCE???
Come on guys...say something...Just THREE more days to go for we volunteers to meet.
As Anupama said that she would like to have discussion over "Motivational Topics", likewise, you too let us know your choice of topic so that we can actually make things happen for our 29 Aug meet.
CHIP IN GUYS....YO...YO...YO
Also, I had a word with Radhika yesterday evening, she is out of town so might not be able to be there for the Sunday meet, but she would be there for the 19 Aug meet.
Regards,
Kiran.

From Netherlands
Anupama Saini

Kiran ... it is actually the silence before the storm which is to come 29th ...... :lol: :lol: Guys kahan ho sab log yaar ....common .... Kiran what would you like to discuss ? Anu :D
From India, Calcutta
boystrad
Heey Kiran...Radhika is here...n she will b cummin for the meet on sun baba...who did u speak wit :lol: ?? Plzzz chek back.. n yes GUYS WHR R UUUuuuu ALLLL?? RISE n SHINE..... Regards Radhika
From India, Delhi
Anupama Saini

Radhika !!
Thats what i was wondering :roll: too..that suddenly what happened to radhika ..the most bubbly chubbly girl ..yesterday she said yes and tooday No. :shock: ..Kiran ...still not over with homefever :wink:
Anu :D

From India, Calcutta
himaniprajapati

Hi!! All :P
I am back from home…Sorry couldn’t keep in contact for so long …but you people cant get angry at me :wink: because I had already mentioned in my previous post that I will not be able to keep in touch since I am going home.…I was really looking forward to come back & go through all the post but it seems very less people are able to take out time from their busy schedules but it is Ok!!! :P at times it happens & even if you all are not able to post I am sure you all will be there on this coming Sunday…
Hey Kiran are you still home sick???? If yes me too :cry:
Anu here is my confirmation I will be there this Sunday for sure…
Regards
Himani

Geeti
[color=red]Heloooosssss Gang,
Get ready & be prepared for all the brain storming thats going to happen on Sunday....
Well I am wondering where are the rest of the Volunteers :? Please buzz in, post, shout, announce but lets feel your presence & the spirit of the NCR CHR Family.....
Megha & Softdreamz,
How are you 2?? saw your names in the initial thread for Volunteering & even PMd to you guys but no response..get in touch Friends...
To the rest of the Volunteers & Friends :
" Jaaagte raho, Jaagte Raho aur HR ki Roshni sab tak pahoonchate raho"
Cheers!! :)
Geeti

From India, Bangalore
Mattamkiran

Guys,
Sorry, got occupied with varios things both in personal and professional life...Anyways, I was speaking about Deepika.
I just got an update (5 minutes back, not finalised yet)....most probably, I would not be in Delhi from this Friday till Tuesday. I am like 70% out & 30% in as of now. Will surely let you guys know incase of any change. CANNOT HELP IT.
Please keep me updated regarding the ongoings, in case, I could not be the there for the meet on 29 July, 07.
YO...YO...YO
Regards,
Kiran.

From Netherlands
futurezone
Hello Everyone!

I was updating myself with all that has been happening here, when I saw a post from Umesh [welcomeumesh, lucknow].

For sure, it would be a nice idea to structure the time we would have - approx. 4 hours - so that we make the best utilization of the opportunity.

I hope this will be one of the items on agenda when the volunteers meet on 29th July.

On the 19th of August, we can have self-introduction by everyone present, at the start, followed by a serious and focused interactive session on whatever topic(s) the team decides. Then, we can have the networking and lunch - together.

In addition to the topics already mentioned by Umesh, I would suggest that we can touch upon / talk about - Employer Expectations, Mistakes Employers Make In Hiring Employees, Merging Corporate Objectives with Personal Goals, etc. I am suggesting these topics because they can help the HR professionals gain an insight into generally less talked about aspects of human resource management.

We can also look at the emerging scenario in HR Infomation Systems.

Another hot topic is - Skill-matrix for Various Positions in Retail Sector.

Based on what transpires during the volunteers meet on 29th, we can perhaps also decide on approaching some senior executives in the industrial / corporate world to request them to join us on 19th August.

In case we decide on inviting some senior professionals, we must do our homework well, and present ourselves as a group of knowledgable professionals. This can be done by making a couple of presentations, compiled out of well-researched work, accompanied by case-studies.

We must make sure that the group is talked about and more senior executives get interested in our activities in the times to come.

No doubt, the meet on 19th Aug is an informal one, but, the way I look at things, it gives us an opportunity to rehearse for the subsequent formal events. We can use it as a learning experience.

I hope to be able to make it to the volunteers meet on 29th.

In any case, I am very much here and around.

Keep Smiling, Always!

Dudeja, R.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.